EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 56

how would the ruble react to such a rise in EUR or would it react to the price of oil?

Very interesting, what is going on? After all, nothing extraordinary came through in the news today.
1.25, something we don't know....

Grebovik:
I have a timid fear that we can still get to 1.2520/30 in the near future

Not even an hour after 1.2530 was taken, what now at 1.2556/60 or is that enough for today?

gip:
Very interesting, what is going on? After all nothing extraordinary in the news today.
1.25, something we don't know....
A reversal candlestick pattern is forming on themonthly chart.

1.2540 I already have

My brain is already boiling, I can't find any information about what is going on. I don't believe my own eyes, let alone the indicators and other clues. That's all for today. Maybe someone's robots are drawing something and it is possible to understand the further course of events?

and how the gold has plummeted guys!!!

While stops and a successful auction in Spain provided support for the euro/dollar, currency analysts at Rabobank see no reason for sustained gains. It is also worth noting that disappointing US data points to a likely weakening of the dollar in the future. Strategists of Rabobank believe, that reasons to be happy about euro not so much, as it seems at first sight, though, in general, yesterday's data on the USA were rather weak, which points at possible disappointing data on employment outside of agriculture, which will be issued tomorrow. Worries over the ECB's reserve position proved to be in vain as Spain's auction went quite well which added to the short-term optimism for the EUR/USD. Nevertheless, according to the currency analysts of Rabobank, we should not expect this trend to continue in the long term, as the problems caused by the debt crisis in the Eurozone are still ahead. The current euro/dollar exchange rate is 1.2429. Source: Forexpf.ru - Forex News

MGA:
and how the gold has plummeted guys!!!

Has anyone had time to drop any gold? It's not too late to join the movement... ))

See gold targets: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.finbk.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=15&start=10

Mathemat: Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh, what are you doing...
It will come back :)) According to my readings, within 3 days it should reach 1.2450. Shouldn't be shorting at all this week, it's dangerous.
Reason: