EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 591

Raker is not talking about bears, he is probably thinking whether to close the buy or to wait)))

ZetM:

I agree with that.

So, let's coexist peacefully without noticing each other or criticising expectations, much less making remarks to each other. That's not right...)))) Price will sort out for herself who was right.

=)))))

Yeah... Good luck to you, Zet =)

strangerr:
Raker is not talking about bears, he is probably thinking whether to close the buy or to wait)))

Judging by his latest utterances and artistry, you can tell March is a failure for him .... now he's suffering poorly and killing his failure in another way...

margaret:

Judging by his latest utterances and artistry, you can tell March is a failure for him .... now he is suffering poorly and killing his failure in another way...

No, he probably went from 1.29-30, got into bai and now smokes)))

strangerr:

No, he probably got into the bai a long time ago, from 1.29-30, and is now smoking)))
That's not what I mean... The picture he sent you in reply has been deleted...

Peter Kapitsa

Money has to turn around. The faster you spend it, the more you get

margaret:

Peter Kapitsa

Money has to turn around. The faster you spend it, the more you get

Not always. My observation is that the medium to long term ends up making a good profit with a minimum of time.

Hi all !!!

Who yesterday heeded my signal to buy GBP-DOL. can keep the position at 1.6298 and if the price will consolidate above this level, we will go to 1.6375. Good luck

Fartowiy:

Hi all !!!

Who yesterday heeded my signal to buy GBP-DOL. can keep the position at 1.6298 and if the price will consolidate above this level, we will go to 1.6375. Good luck

And on gold)))

GBP-CHF Buy 1.50 TP 1 1.5155 TP: 2 1.5365
Reason: