EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 590

strangerr:
Good night everyone, I'll be there in a fortnight)))

See you there!

The sun is setting over the hay - the teletubbies say bovai! ....

Noterday:

I'm fine. You're probably not =)

See the triangles section in the books ;)

Instead of threes and wedges, it's triangles......))))))

Look, this is the fourth time you've hit me, and it's also very rude. So, here's my opinion. I didn't notice you before and didn't touch you. "Octogenarian digs in his sandbox, let him dig" .....))))) Your cartoons have nothing to do with Wave Analysis....)))), they are "laughing stock" ....)))) You don't know the basics of Wave Analysis, and you're just pretending to be a Waveologist....))))

Here's your first lesson from me....))))) There is a whole section in Wave Analysis devoted to zigzag corrections. Which includes planes, zig-zags, triples and triangles. These are different patterns in structure, function and attributes, and you have all triples....)))), though now diversified... triangles appeared....))))

Second lesson. .... Price always knows where it's going. Decline, Rise. So, if you know it too, draw a trajectory of its rise or fall (as I do). If you got it wrong, no big deal, but you had your opinion on its movement and, specific, clear.....)))) You have both up and down at the same time.....))))) This just shows that you do not understand the price movements....)))), but you yell at the whole branch about some blue, red options.....))))

Keep doing that, cheer me up.

Good luck to you "WOLLOWER".

margaret:

See you there!

The sun is going down over the hills - the teletubbies say bovai! ....

A real sleepy kingdom)))

strangerr:

A real sleepy realm.))
It won't last long... I'm "working"...

margaret:
It won't be for long... I'm "working"...

How is SHE?))) Watch out, she's already got the hang of it)))

Zet, how could I =)))

I don't know anything about forex =)

strangerr:

How is SHE?))) Watch out, she's already got it.))
I have a lot of options, so in any case, I think there will be no surprises for me... You always have to be ready for anything ( I remember the days of pioneering...) and that's the main thing....

2011.04.05 12:13:04 *The People's Bank of China has raised its key interest rate and deposit rate by 25 basis points

Noterday:

Zet, where do I go =)))

I don't understand anything about forex at all =)

I agree with that.

So, let's coexist peacefully without noticing each other or criticising expectations, much less making remarks to each other. It's not correct...)))). Price will sort out who was right on his own.

2011.04.05 12:16:24 *March sales of Mercedes-Benz Group +7.6% y/y to 129622 vehicles, Mercedes-Benz brand +7.7% to 118357
2011.04.05 12:17:05 *Sales of Mercedes-Benz Group in January-March +12.4% yoy, Mercedes-Benz brand +12.7%
2011.04.05 12:17:22 *Mercedes-Benz expects YoY growth in Q2
Reason: