EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 436

dentraf:

Well, you're overreacting, of course!!!!!

Can he...

dentraf:

you're overreacting of course!!!!!

1.4050-60 looks like the closest target...but it may be a long time to wait.... and then it should go up (as always a guess....)

Or maybe it's crawling down right now.....

Here's what I'm looking at

The euro-dollar pair continues to move within the forecast. A head-and-shoulders reversal pattern with a target at 1.4040 is forming at the moment. An additional signal to sell the eur usd is a breakdown of the ascending trend line on the RSI, expect a test of the similar trend line on the price chart. Stop in this case is hidden above 1.4220. Volume of short positions should be increased only after the breach of the neckline

Vlad72:

The euro-dollar pair continues to move within the forecast. A head-and-shoulders reversal pattern with a target at 1.4040 is forming at the moment. An additional signal to sell the eur usd is a breakdown of the ascending trend line on the RSI, expect a test of the similar trend line on the price chart. Stop in this case is hidden above 1.4220. Volume of short positions should be increased only after the breach of the neckline

While he is hysterical, I will sit on the fence)

1.414 is a strong support level.

Vlad72:

And the timing has not been determined? .... when will it happen.... will probably last until the end of the week?

Who took advantage of my prediction yesterday eur.dol. sell 1.6215. Late. 2 TP he reached 80 ppts gained.

1.44 coming comrades

Fartowiy:
Who took advantage of my prediction yesterday eur.dol. sell 1.6215. Late. 2 TP he reached 80 ppts gained.
You really are a farty. Confuse currency pairs and still give good predictions, teach me that, eh? ;)
Reason: