EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 345

Good afternoon all!!!!! And I am expecting the euro to go up against the dollar, because look how long it is beating the 1.4186 level!

strangerr:

Right. Said a couple of hours ago that we'd go up to the 1.42+_ area before the fall - so chipped in a couple of quid each)))

)))))))))))))))))))))))))

please push the eur usd)

Waiting for a move to 1.41992 there the 161 level and exit

((!) "Hi there!!!

i think it is very funny to read posts about the rise in the euR all those who swear about the fall, i see 98% of them writing here for 30 cents, so i think it is stupid to write about the market, good that those who listen to my predictions have earned with me, the moderators respect, all you who can think of a following trend, i suspend my activity in this resource,My vision of the situation in the market is that having reached 43 it can begin to change, but I think that this is not a fact, at the moment I still look at growth in the direction of 43 figure to begin with, analyzing the data and maybe to 1.70 will come, but it is impossible to say at the moment, I go to rest in Miami, and you continue to write for 30 cents ... sorry it is also money!

All, one took offense and left ((( And what a good man (((

P.S. Finally understood about what figures he says, figured it out and he just dropped everything and that's it, what to do I can't make out. (((

I'm sick of these 2 points back and forth=(

Intervention has for the most part been conducted by the Bank of Japan as there is effectively no limit to the amount of yen it can sell. Sales by other central banks are restricted by the volume of their reserves in cash yen rather than in equities.

>Since they have a limited arsenal at their disposal, any new joint interventions are likely to be designed to take the market by surprise, achieving maximum effect with minimum investment.

>This will not be enough to achieve the objective.

terentyevdd:
tired of these 2 pips back and forth=(

Up 40p in 4 hours.

Place your bets, gentlemen...))

terentyevdd:
waiting for a move to 1.41992 there level 161 and exit
Well I have the 161 level at 1.42105 on H4

strangerr:

No one has yet)))
Marishka appeared on MT5
Reason: