EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 318

Yeah, the Eurobucks is in trouble... Bears are faster than bulls. More candles up than down to the same level.Monthly since 2006 - up 26 candles, down to the same level 5 )))))

margaret:

What are you talking about. I live in Yulia's hometown and everything here belongs to Akhmetov and Yanukovych

She sold Dnieper to them too? Good for her...

Alexsandr76:
She sold Dnieper to them too? Well done...
She didn't own anything in Dnieper

margaret:
She did not own anything in Dnipro

We know that she has nothing from her 2009 declaration))))

That's why I always say that I like Batsuka: if we have a problem and start mumbling, "we are looking into it", "we will solve it", etc., he immediately makes a formation, gives a deadline of a couple of hours to a couple of days and the result is evident))).

Who knows what Prival was banned for?

margaret:

It is just that in Russia, I know, law-abidance was much stricter than in Ukraine. They even put people in jail for not paying back a loan on time, but there is no such thing in Ukraine.

The National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) allowed Ukrainian citizens to open cash accounts and deposits abroad for the first time in late 2000.

http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/cgi-bin/laws/main.cgi?nreg=z0839-00

This is what's behind the rose-tinted glasses issued to Ukrainian citizens by the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) at the end of 2000, when it first allowed Ukrainian citizens to open money accounts and deposits abroad.

Is there a licence?

strangerr:

The fact that she has nothing we know from her 2009 declaration))))

That's why I always say that I like Batsuka: if we have a problem and start mumbling, "we are looking into it", "we will solve it", etc., he immediately makes a formation, gives a deadline of a couple of hours to a couple of days and the result is evident))).

Who knows why Prival was banned?

Well it was like six months ago, what, is still in the bathhouse steaming?

I have a hunch that the ducas he was discussing here are to blame, although heh, the mathematician must be aware of it...

OlegTs:

That was about six months ago, so are you still in the bathhouse?

I have a hunch it's because of the dukas he was discussing here, although I don't know, the mathematician must be aware of it...

To Rekker: I do not understand the topic of discussion, but who ever could ever prohibit it and how?)

I wasn't banned from it in 1991 either, and I didn't ask anyone)))

RekkeR:

This is what is behind the rose-tinted glasses issued to Ukrainian citizens by the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) in late 2000, when it first allowed Ukrainian citizens to open cash accounts and deposits abroad.

Is there a licence?

The correction will definitely be on the yen and not weak........... and it might as well be a reversal of the whole thing

RekkeR:

This is what is behind the rose-tinted glasses issued to Ukrainian citizens by the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) in late 2000, when it first allowed Ukrainian citizens to open cash accounts and deposits abroad.

Do you have a license?

Firstly, I did not open an account abroad, I have someone who can do it for me.

Secondly, if you go abroad, you can legally open an account there, but on departure close it (of course to report to the tax ... native Ukraine)

Thirdly, why do I need a foreign bank account, I have a gold card which I can use anywhere in the world...

Reason: