EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 111

Thank you. Is just QM oil too?

Noterday:

Thank you. Is just QM oil too?

yes. nice gap)

I don't know about you, but I don't buy any more, I entered the sale with a big lot, if I oversell I will sell some more, I don't see any further upward movement.

I trust the divergence on the daily chart more than anything else. Downwards move is inevitable!

Jamper:

I don't know about you, but I don't buy any more, I entered the sale with a big lot, if I oversell I will sell some more, I don't see any further upward movement.

I trust the divergence on the daily chart more than anything else. Downwards move is inevitable!

Very interesting

Jamper:

You got the wrong indicator. And I judge by the fact that your oscillator does not show a divider that should have shown the ascending movement of January 10 this year.

Today oil was giving out the twists and turns, nothing has been decided in Libya yet. Gaddafi is fighting, which means war. Which means... ...energy is going up... not stable... however...

In terms of the pullback I see 103.93 if up, 106.25 may well test the light switch, the

EUR-bucks think correction, sixth goes 4h bearish bit crooked, but 1.3800 is possible support, and may be soprativlenie, while I look to buy to the general 1.416 to the middle of March.

p.s. in general there is an atmosphere now, which I call turbulence zone, I trade, but with significantly reduced risks, I should not get greedy.

I have a lot of things to do in real life, I have only spurts on virtuality.

Blessed is he who believes. (Bible).

Vlad72:

You have the wrong indicator. And I judge by the fact that your oscillator does not show a divider that should have shown the upward movement of January 10 this year.
What do you think is the best divergence indicator?

Yankees couldn't do anything as usual, eh have to go to work(

Chester:
What do you think is the best divergence indicator?

RSI
Reason: