Market manipulation - page 5

Sorento:
Shit! Where do you get these numbers?

Let me have a taste too...

Would you mind sharing the link?

;)

http://www.bis.org/press/p100901.htm

Thanks a lot!

About pips = talking about fluctuations = opening and closing price of the day watch etc =

I can raise the Eurobucks by 15 pips, 0.1 lot, just by placing a sell order...

In ECN systems you can move the market with 0.1 lot by placing a limit order inside the spread or by opening an order inside the spread !!!!!!!!. The spread should then narrow down.

No one and nothing will move or change the exchange rates, they move according to their own laws and principles, you need to understand them, not optimise them with the optimiser and not force the tester.

There is no direct correlation between the amount of money and the shift by any particular number of points. It all depends on current liquidity. Just think of the classic "thin market" at Christmas. It is not recommended to trade on it because the liquidity is low, which means that the market can be shifted for much less money. Virtually any amount on the interbank, ECN or stock exchange has an effect on the price. Just in one case this change lasts a couple of hundred milliseconds, while in the other it can have a more significant effect.

Take a very illiquid exchange instrument, some long term futures (where the spread is wide) and place an order within the spread - the spread will change immediately.

As for the reversal in some direction, you need a lot of money, and besides this is also a special technique - to know the psychology of the crowd, to be aware of the liquidity, etc. Very clever robots do that.

I took these screenshots out of my Garbage for the topic starter

These screenshots show the situation before the closing of the session over the weekend.

EURUSD

GBPUSD

USDCHF

USDJPY

What financial institute did you graduate from?

And calculate the number of bunches you need to move the pounddollar up by 70 points.

I'm begging you - do not ask me where this programme comes from. I will tell you one thing - this office charges a commission for the total amount of cash used and does not eat all sorts of scum like the spread.

AO - AC aha

On implementation of the exchange rate policy of the Bank of Russia

The Department of External and Public Relations of the Bank of Russia reports that since March 1, 2011, the Bank of Russia has implemented the following changes to the exchange rate policy mechanism

• a symmetrical expansion from 4 to 5 rubles of the operational interval of permissible values of the ruble value of the bicurrency basket (the sum of 0.45 euros and 0.55 US dollars) used to curb excessively sharp fluctuations in the exchange rate was implemented
  • the amount of cumulative interventions has been reduced,
  • resulting in a 5 kopecks shift in the operating interval,
  • from USD 650 million to USD 600 million. The amount of cumulative interventions leading to a 5 kopeck shift in the operating interval was reduced to USD 600 million. USD.

Such amounts operate on the Russian rouble currency market.

Reason: