Strategic foresight systems - page 37

Colleagues, silly question of conceptual scale. How (I need an idea) to implement in an EA a time series (some kind of transformation) similar to the properties of an indicator. Well, ... like, so that the whole astrolabe would not recalculate with the arrival of a new tick?

Farnsworth:

I mean, I checked the quality of forecasts on the history and it turns out

• for 5 day horizon: more accurate entry, but very rough TP
  • for 10 day horizon: very rude entry, but more accurate TP

I did not expect such results. Your choice is either five yesterday but big .... or today, but small.

EURUSD

• 56.7% probability of a trend reversal.
  • TP levels have not changed

Tests show that the accuracy has not really increased, just as much "jumping" of the forecast. Entered, apparently, a little early. And since I do not know what SL to set (I'm still thinking about the problem), I either have to wait a few days or close the deal. Let's see, some crumbs have been earned, so there are still some reserves for the experiment.

Your forecasts are awesome, all that's left to do is balance price and time in the calculations and believe me it won't have a "price" in monetary terms ;-))

Simple formulas for calculations: 1. Past= present; 2. Future= past+ present. What remains to be figured out is what the past and present are - and that is price and time... These are where the "unknowns" should be looked for... Simple arithmetic. Regards Sever11

SEVER11:
Your prognoses are brilliant, the only thing left is to make a price-time-balancing in your calculations and believe me it won't have a "price" in money terms ;-))

"that's how you can work in an atmosphere of bullying and hovering" (C) Well yes, my mistake, I admitted it long ago (and warned about the danger by the way :o), that in this particular deal I entered early, the recalculations confirmed it. Yes, the system is being debugged, so what?

Simple formulas for calculations: 1. Past = present; 2. Future = past + present. What remains to be sorted out is past and present - which is price and time... These are where the "unknowns" should be looked for... Simple arithmetic. Regards Sever11

As long as you understand what you're writing about. :о) Don't worry about me, I will at least read your clever thoughts.

Farnsworth:

"that's how you can work in an atmosphere of bullying and hovering" (C) Well yes, my mistake, I admitted it long ago (and warned about the danger by the way :o), that in this particular deal I entered early, the recalculations confirmed it. Yes, the system is being debugged, so what?

The main thing is that you should understand what you are writing about. :о) And do not worry about me, at least I will read your clever thoughts.

You misunderstood me, if I write posh, I mean posh... If I wrote "classy" you could be offended... You should think about it and maybe it would be better if we did it together. Sincerely Sever11 ... Incidentally, the truth is not without mistakes, the main thing is to find the cause of these errors ;0))

SEVER11:
you misunderstood me, if i write awesome, then awesome... If I wrote "swanky" you could be offended... but I have to think about it and maybe it would be better if we did it together. Sincerely Sever11 ... Incidentally, the truth is not without mistakes, the main thing is to find the cause of these errors ;0))

I'm not offended, it's just "greed" as I'm a bit dubious about a significant increase in forecast accuracy on the 10 day horizon. :о(

PS: Got an idea though, its going to take at least a week to test.

Farnsworth:

I'm not offended, it's just "greed" as I'm a bit dubious about a significant increase in forecast accuracy on the 10 day horizon. :о(

PS: Got an idea though, its going to take at least a week to test.

We should have accurate initial data information. The advantage of forecasts is that having forecast information we can clearly set stop and profit. And this is not a little important in trading

Take wave makers for example: they need the current wave markup to mark up the wave into the future.

SEVER11:
You can and should make price forecasts (it's my opinion), the main thing is to have accurate initial data information. The advantage of forecasts is that having forecast information we can set stop and profit clearly. And this is not a little important in trading
And I agree with that.

posted a screenshot from their website with forecasts based on levels and more, might be of interest https://c.mql4.com/forum/2011/03/gfsnlbx.GIF
Reason: