Strategic foresight systems - page 5

As expected on EURJPY had to wait 1 day for a check. In general, it seems that it is not going to go down in the near future. I placed an order in the morning just in case - it was fiddling with my mind the whole day, now in +, now in -. Now I closed it, the first loss is 4 conditional yen. But I think EURJPY will still go down in a few days.

ULAD:

I have a simple program (I made it myself)), and I use it to monitor the behaviour of individual currencies. 0 is a kind of equilibrium state of the selected instruments.

In the given case we can see that the USD is oversold and the CHF is overbought. "GBPCHF: Possible BUY is confirmed! If you do not mind I can post the picture here.

Looks like a cluster indicator. I am currently experimenting with clusters on MT5, I got to the point where the indicator values are poured into the database and then based on history it shows where the E/D should go depending on how overbought/oversold the other currencies are. The rules on the chart (EUR>USD, USD>AUD....) are arranged in descending order, i.e. the most profitable ones are at the top.

It looks like this:

I'm posting predictions on the probability of a new trend here: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131898. First estimate on (H+L)/2:

Well, it is not so easy to track it all. At least I will be able to see the mistakes at once.

Farnsworth:

I am posting forecasts of the probability of a new trend here: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131898. First estimate on (H+L)/2:

Well, it is not so easy to track it all. At least I will be able to see the mistakes at once.

Let me ask, to which TF do these forecasts refer?

ULAD:

I have a simple program (I made it myself)), and I use it to monitor the behaviour of individual currencies. 0 is a kind of equilibrium state of the selected instruments.

In the given case we can see that the USD is oversold and the CHF is overbought. "GBPCHF: Possible BUY is confirmed! If you don't mind I can post the picture here.

Of course, we wouldn't mind if you could also post the program :)))

chepikds:
Let me ask, what TF do these predictions refer to?

days. i've been writing diligently. If the deposit survives till the morning, I'm good. damn, 13 trades and 14 quotes, i missed something.

Farnsworth:

days. i've been writing diligently. If the deposit survives the morning, I'm good. damn it, 13 trades and 14 quotes, i missed something.
I get it, there'll be no deviations, just days...

chepikds:
I get it, so there's no deviations, just the day trips...

yeah, that's the point of the branch.

I checked it out. No, I really checked it out...

No fooling around. How lazy were you to do that?

I really respect the nickname - Serge. I feel sorry for such use...