Found the talent - page 14

paukas:

You intervened in the conversation.

Someone said there was no money for the pamm.

I thought the answer to the question was wrong

sever30:
I thought the answer to the question was wrong
Was there an answer?

paukas:
Was there an answer?

in the Odessa way, but there was...

paukas:
No 300 quid?

Europa:

I have some, but I'm not ready to invest them in risky business, I've had enough of the "bird in the hand" principle for 7 years, I'm not in the mood for it.

Do you think that if you take someone else's money the risks will be lower? ;)

SZS: Many people compare earnings on Forex with addiction to moonlighting - there is a certain relationship, but you have to look for something useful in this relationship, as one trader says - consider that invested, that already lost - if you learn, then you will be able to trade, no - so do not try ;)

Kontra:

Ask your questions and I will be happy to answer them, some here in the forum and some in private.

Barin, you've been asked a lot of questions here... I've asked the same one five times...

Kontra:

Unfortunately, I did not see any specific questions.

But I have a suggestion for you: since you are so actively participating in the discussion, it seems to me that you are a successful trader and have the opportunity to do some trading. Let you be the first winner of the contest. I will give you an account and password. Broco Classic. It's true that there are leftovers from the previous contestant, about 19 thousand rubles. I will post the results every day in this thread for a month. If you don't mind, we'll also post the contestant's password. You yourself will then tell the forum members, which I am, when we have to do business. Agreed?

P.S. Tired of the attacks already today. OOO, and you should have seen what letters to me in private messages in defence of the community of this forum. Unfortunately, can not lay out here, banned for life :) By the way, maybe the hero will have the courage to write here? For all to see.

I agree with you, I am really successful and talented.

I've never traded with Brocco, I haven't even logged on to the site in years. What are the terms there? I don't think 19 T rubles would be enough for a "classic".

I understand your message about regular stats here... but that's what I'm waiting for. I'm not investing, it's for you and me. I think monitoring is enough.

Once again I repeat the question... I want your specific trading requirements: min. lot; lot increments; leverage; spread (fixed/floating); lots; locking margin; underlying contract.

After you reply, I'll make a counter-offer...

I understand the drawdown and depo...

Kontra:

Hello Yuri.

I am from Chimkent, by the way. I've been to Tashkent so many times and I wanted to meet and talk to you, but I somehow forgot about my work.

If Chimkent, then yes - fellow countrymen. Tashkent and Chimkent oblast are neighbours, although they are now in different states.

Kontra:

My Forex started with your perceptron, I raved about it. I have earned $300 in it, but I got tired of optimizing it so much that I finally gave up and started to look for other robots with stable profits.

I can suggest a more promising idea on the same perceptrons. See TSR - Reanimation of Trading Systems. Optimisation is already fully automatic, i.e. you start it up and in 15 minutes you have the result on the forward. The computer does all the work.

At least you don't have to look for some squirrel traders and test them, not to mention the fact that you don't have to share them with anyone afterwards.

Kontra:

Therefore, I can assure you - I have not started any fraud, and just want to gather a group of traders under the wing, who will be able to live completely free from Forex in the future. Now I'm going to face a lot of criticism - that this is utopia, and so on and so forth.

Probably utopia. Normal traders have long been under the roof of investors or have opened PAMM, or prefer not to make their opportunities public. The main mass will be gathered from those who even their $300 will not risk, because they are not confident in their abilities and expect to get duped by chance, i.e. by dispersion in the form of a successful series of profitable deals, which may well be with some probability less than 50%.

Simply speaking, if think about it, for a trader who needs investors and is confident in his abilities, it is really easier to open his own PAMM than to raise investments by other means.

And about the scheme, I have mentioned it because some of my acquaintances have experienced it. But none of them have agreed to put money into "piggy bank", but such proposals of profitable cooperation took place. My job, as they say, is to warn them.

Kontra:

Sorry, but I do not know your name. For more details on trading conditions please visit the brokerage company website. Please leave your contact information in my personal message and I will send you your account information.

In private we will discuss the essential terms until we get to them.

Here's what I suggest, open an account with Insta. I know you have a negative opinion of them, and if you take the trading risks, I will take the technical risks, that is, if the plum will be their fault, or, on this occasion, there is a dispute, I will return the funds to you and write a claim.

My terms are here.

Vladimir.

sanyooooook:
In that case, cry your money, only a fool would agree to such terms, and what is the point of giving money to a fool to manage?

I do agree that only those who do not know anything about trading would take part in such a venture. Or rather, what efforts it takes to earn money. And if he doesn't understand even that, he will lose a hundred poodovah !!!!!. It's knowingly false. I'm sure that now, most of those who have dedicated at least two years to it and have decided to try it for real.......... They're 100% busted.

nikelodeon:

I agree, only those who do not know anything about trading would agree to such a venture. I mean what efforts it takes to gain profit. And if he doesn't understand even that, he will lose a hundred poodovas at!!!!!. It's knowingly false. I'm sure that now, most of those who have dedicated at least two years to it and have decided to try it for real.......... They will withdraw 100%.

Or maybe you will be lucky and will not lose money? For example, if you stick to a strictly trending strategy and trends prevail over sideways, then a positive expectation is ensured, and drawdowns will be minimal.

There was an Expert Advisor in one of the previous Championships that always opened only on a long position. It was going quite well to the finish line up to some point. The trend changes direction and the EA is deflated.

Reason: