Found the talent - page 6

Kontra:

Why would you want to do that? It's not like you're participating. There is no application from you.
I will decide on an application after I have read the terms of trade

Kontra:

There are plenty of people willing to do so.

In that case, cry your money, only a fool would agree to such conditions, and what is the point of giving money to a fool to manage it anyway.

Kontra:

All, the necessary conditions are in the first post.

All other conditions are entirely at my discretion, I will not announce them now.

I am interested in: min. lot; lot increment; leverage; spread (fixed/floating); locks; locking margin; underlying contract...

I am interested in: min. lot; lot increment; leverage; spread (fixed/floating); locks; locking margin; underlying contract.

Kontra:

Honey, be kind and count your money.

Either you participate or you do not, why are you writing nonsense? Sorry to be you, but you don't deserve my respect.

And what's your money I counted?

"Money's tight because there isn't any")))

No nonsense, you are talking nonsense )

I am not going to participate and I do not advise others to do so, the conditions are bad and it is not clear which DC to work for.

For an employee, the employer must provide normal conditions so that the employee feels comfortable.

ZS: when the first space tourist returned to earth he was asked:

- What Russian words have you learned in time.

- Thank you, please and take your hands off the buttons, you were told not to touch anything

Kontra: I advise you not to count on loki at all. Such trading will most likely not be allowed.

What else should not be counted on? Give me the whole list of "bans".

Kontra:
I advise you not to count on loki at all. This kind of trading will most likely not be allowed. ...
Is it even possible to stop?

What a bunch of trolls. Why are you picking on the man? All you can do is flub, but you can't do anything of substance.

Kontra:
I advise you not to count on loki at all. This kind of trading will most likely not be allowed. All other conditions are not so important, because they are about the same for most brokerage companies.

You probably didn't understand what I asked... I asked about trading conditions of a broker where contests and trading will be held in order for a trader to decide on his application for participation.

MillerDream:
What a bunch of trolls. Why are you picking on the man? All you can do is talk trash, but nothing of substance.
Said the last troll coming into the crib and closed the door behind him )))

MillerDream:
What a bunch of trolls. Why are you picking on the man? All you can do is flub, but you can't talk business.
There's almost no business in this thread... how to read.
Reason: