Found the talent - page 3

sanyooooook:
1k as a sysadmin?

A large holding company (distribution of musical instruments) requires a system administrator

Responsibilities: Management and support of servers on a Windows platform. Managing Internet access, anti-spam and anti-virus. Backup. Corporate web server support (Apache, SQL). As required PC diagnostics and repair, user support,

Prof. requirements :Excellent knowledge of Windows 2000/2003 Server (DNS, DHCP, AD, Terminal Service), ISA Server, Win2000/WinXP Pro, FreeBSD (web server), data backup/recovery principles. Experience in user support is mandatory.

Requirements General: Male, 22-30 years old, higher / o (technical), Experience in the specialty: from 3 years.

Schedule of work: 5 days a week (09:30 -18:00).

Conditions :registration TC, S / n 35000 - 50000 (the results of the interview), leave for 4 weeks, pay. sick leave, Med. insurance. Schedule of work: 5 days a week (09:30 -18:00).

Much respected sanyooooooook, after you posted my rather personal details without askingMaybe
we can ask the moderators to remove...

sanyooooook:
Or did you get lucky a couple of times at the races?

and 35-50k isn't the limit....

but the first ad you come across on the internet

Contra, answer my question above...

P.s. I'm a talent... you won't see a critical drawdown, but you won't see such profitability either.

Kontra:

Yes, this is all about me. I've been living in Moscow for quite a long time and I'm not just an engineer. Plus I have another degree in business. And my salary is several times over $1k. I own several properties in Russia, and there are several large deposits in various banks, not only in Russia. These data are enough to confirm my solvency and ability to conduct such contests.

Dear sanyooooook, after you have posted my rather personal details to the public without asking, why don't you tell us about yourself? What a successful trader you are. How much you earn, what education you have? Although I think you do not have the courage for that.

Without asking, I did not lay anything, all this I found inet where you have laid out this information on their own will, that and you can do without difficulty, to find my information, about myself I will not tell, that it is necessary you will find. I will not tell you about myself and you will find it. And I respect the fact that you have risen from the sysadmin, but you should not look for managers in the network, it is better in your town, I do not think that in Moscow there is a shortage of managers with other people's capital, besides the return guarantee is higher, but the percentage is smaller.

LeoV:

Why do you need these desperate competitions? By virtue of your experience, you should have understood that it's useless. Why don't you want to invest in PAMM accounts?

I don't know what the fuck you're doing shaking your dough on this forum.

Money likes silence, big money likes dead silence. (с)

-Aleksey-:
I guess we could ask the moderators to delete...
You can. If the data was obtained from restricted sources. If it is freely available online, then the owner has a priori consented to the free use of the data by voluntarily publishing it.
Ethical considerations aside, this is a legal check on a potential employer.

RomanS:

and 35-50k is far from the limit....

but the first ad you come across on the internet

and now the cost of a sysadmin in moscow )

Kontra:

Yes, that's right, 30% drawdown is acceptable while working.

I can't promise to answer right away, I don't have a lot of free time at work to answer everyone.

Once again... I lose 29%, i.e. I reach a critical drawdown, stop trading, return the remaining funds, afterwards, do I owe you anything?

sever30:
Once again... I lose 29%, i.e. I reach a critical drawdown, stop trading, return the remaining funds, afterwards, do I owe you anything?

Of course... 29%
Reason: