create an expert for mt4 using a programme made in exel - page 13

granit77:
I hope yosuf has learned how to attach files and pictures. The discussion will be sharp, IMHO, it is desirable to keep history intact.

the discussion will not be sharp if tomorrow the audience will go to the main work, and in the evening in this thread will see 1001 pages of figures and it is unlikely that someone will look in this dump for a grain of truth

ZS: delete my off-topic posts please, I hope yosuf learned how to attach files and pictures

vasya_vasya:

In another file, Yusuf writes

But this is the data he gave me.

Yusuf I didn't change anything in the data, I only show you what you sent me, now explain what it all means.

The market is bifurcated.

yosuf:

the market is bifurcated
I would even say bifurcated...

vasya_vasya:

What should be clear to me?

All I understand is that 39 tick points have been analysed and indicators for 110 tick points have been plotted.

I don't see the point in the charts yet

You are misinforming, I wrote-buy formed! After all, you can see that all 3 indicators are in favour of buying, which was fully confirmed in advance

yosuf:

the market is bifurcated.

Bulls to the right, bears to the left )))

Post the rest of the charts, before the indicator exit command, they allowed us to be in the market for about 40 minutes and take a normal profit

yosuf:

the market is bifurcated

More details? By what? By time zones? = intraday and history?

or what?

vasya_vasya:

What should be clear to me?

All I understand is that 39 tick points have been analysed and indicators for 110 tick points have been plotted.

I don't see the point in the charts yet

The first chart is clear, gentlemen-command to enter!, and the second, which is actually the first one, is time-command-wait!

We'll talk when all the charts are posted - there are 8 in all, I'm off to lunch for now, although I haven't had breakfast, all learning your craft of sending charts, thanks everyone.

I will try to send all the charts in bulk