Seller Application Rejected

I tried to register as signal provider and uploaded the required documents but i got rejected.

I am uploading my documents but i am getting rejection always with message The image does not meet the requirements. Please upload a new photo.

What should i do? I uploaded passport before and now trying with my ID. plus the QR code with selfie is tricky. Can anyone assist?

Mohsin Zafar:

I tried to register as signal provider and uploaded the required documents but i got rejected.

I am uploading my documents but i am getting rejection always with message The image does not meet the requirements. Please upload a new photo.

What should i do? I uploaded passport before and now trying with my ID. plus the QR code with selfie is tricky. Can anyone assist?

Try fixing photo specifications recommended by meta quotes,for example photo format,kb size,width/height and back ground

There is the thread related to this subject - 

----------------

My seller's account not approved
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472

My Seller Account Not Approve
My Seller Account Not Approve
  • www.mql5.com
I have opened my account in mql5 which has been more than 6 months and has not been opened yet, I have completed all the document and multi, still...

hello 

can you help me to approve my account wich way to make picture with QR code with picture 

thnak you

Hmaidi Boutaina:

hello 

can you help me to approve my account wich way to make picture with QR code with picture 

thnak you

Please read the thread that Sergey linked to in the post before yours.

I've submit my application for around 30 days, but I didn't get the result yet. 

Can you guys check with that?

okay.

Please read and if necessary post in the thread that Sergey provided the link to in the 3rd post.

This is so that there will not be numerous threads about the same topic.

Anymore posts here will be deleted without warning.

hello admin, i want to register as signal provider, and then i see my account still not active because i must get approve as seller. by the way i have ever upload my national id card for get verify status but get rejected and i cant upload document again. by the way sir my account is not a joke or spam account. i have often buying vps rent in mql5, you can check that in my history. iam not kidding create account in here. if u wanna verify document directly with me, we can make a video call via Whatsapp or telegram, i will show you my document and my face.

dennis 2021.08.12 12:26
i uploaded my drivers liscense for registraion online It passed sucesfully  Next it rquested a selfie onmy pc I dont have webcam  i transferred the request to continue on cell phone it resolved  sucessfully The final stage requested to take a selfie with my id on a  pc cam   i do not have a pc cam  to take a selfie that was the only opyion and it didnt allow me to register can u pls help me thanks
dennis minero
dennis minero
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile

Hello, my request to register with you as a seller did not pass the automatic verifications and was rejected.  I would like to inform you that I filled out the required data correctly, and it was rejected because the identity was not clear, knowing that the selfie was accepted, and on the second attempt I changed the ID photo to the passport photo, and I was not asked to take a selfie with the passport again, so the request was rejected because it did not match  Selfie with attached proof.  I hope you will help me to try again to submit the application correctly.  Thanks
Reason: