create an expert for mt4 using a programme made in exel - page 8

yosuf:

You will see the conclusion of the equation, you will see the triumph of a way of application of the equations of the material balance and you will see the balance itself and you will be dissatisfied with your teachers if they did not teach you this, and at MITHT Professors Gelperin N. I. and Einstein V. G. I am immensely grateful to them, God rest my soul.
Oh, aren't you afraid of offending the memory of professors by writing 'they said so', though in fact it is 'you understood so'? I respect my professors (by the way, my institution is very close to MITHT:), and I try to cite them only in the original source.

alsu:

The criterion of scientific truth is, as you know, practice. You have results indicating that, well, let us formulate it this way:

> for any predetermined numbers P from the interval (0.5;1) (not including bounds) and DELTA>0 one can at least sometimes specify in advance a point in the development of market quotations, after which the approximation of the price movement following that point for a given time T will be produced with an accuracy of at least DELTA with probability not less than P

If not, alas, after seeing a couple of confirmations of your thoughts in some parts of the market, you take wishful thinking for reality. In common parlance this is called the ugly word "fitting".

Let's take the bull by the horns or our arguments won't end. You give me any piece of the market at regular intervals, and I will try to predict the behavior of the market a few steps ahead, and that's it! We'll put the results out there and then one of us has to shut up. If I give my examples-you will still say it's a fit.

yosuf:

When you see the patterns given in the article, you'll understand why they go that way, in any case, we will never be able to create a lever to change its behavior, but it is possible to predict its behavior, which is enough for us to achieve our goals. Moreover, it turns out that the downtrend is formed, strangely enough, inside the uptrend, wearing it down like a Trojan horse from the inside and the theory allows to calculate the moment of its victory over the uptrend and to estimate its power in the future downtrend and vice versa.

No one can change the market to suit their needs, even large banks have to wait until the movement in one direction "runs out" and only then they can influence the market, both through news and orders

As for patterns - believe me, there are no strict patterns in financial markets, only interests of participants, and these interests either coincide = trend or do not coincide = random walks, and then there is the human unpredictability - any market participant may change his mind at any time, and you claim to have found a description that shows the patterns?

Suppose you found some Momentum Yusufkhoja - you can determine the strength of the current trend, but do you agree that a decrease in the current trend (trend) is not always a change in the trend?

I think that decreasing trend strength may cause the occasional wandering of the price, which, if the market is uncertain, will tend to fractal regularities. If you manage to combine the current market situation with the historical data (fractals) and your methodology does a forecast based on some algorithm, both on current and historical data, then you can say that the market secret has been solved:)

yosuf:

Let's take the bull by the horns or our arguments will not end. You hand me any slice of the market at regular intervals and I will try to predict market behaviour a few steps ahead and be done with it! We'll put the results out in the open and then one of us has to shut up.

I'm transmitting???? Do I look like a terminal to you? I'm sorry, but this is too much. Take any broker and make your predictions and post the results here, but in advance.

yosuf: Let's take the bull by the horns or our arguments will not end. You give me any piece of the market at regular intervals and I'll try to predict market behaviour a few steps ahead and be done with it!

OK, I will prepare the data for you (I will make sure you don't find it in the real story).

How many dots should there be? And on what timeframe?

IgorM:

No one can change the market to meet their needs, even the big banks have to wait for the movement in one direction to "die out", and only then they can influence the market, both through news and orders

about regularities - believe me, there are no strict regularities in financial markets, only interests of participants, and these interests either coincide = trend or do not coincide = random wandering, and there is also human unpredictability - any market participant can change his mind at any time, and you claim to have found some description that highlights the regularity from all this?

Let's say you found some Momentum Yusufkhoja - you can determine the strength of the current trend, but don't you agree that a decrease in the current trend is not always a change in the trend?

I tend to think that waning trend strength may cause the price to randomly wander, which, if the market is uncertain, will tend to fractal regularities. And if you manage to combine the current market situation with the historical data (fractals), then your methodology will make a forecast according to some algorithm, using both current and historical data, then you can say that the market secret has been solved :)

The secret of the market is only unraveled from the angle we want to unravel, the price forecast for a few steps is done, moreover, it is now possible to earn against the trend by a sudden departure, sometimes a rapid departure, from its forecasted value, because it always returns to its forecasted value, and you will fix this sudden departure with a profit against the trend, I do not know if I have explained it clearly or not.

Mathemat:

OK, I'll prepare the data for you (I'll make sure you don't find it in the real story).

How many points should there be? And on which timeframe?

All at your discretion, but the data must be real so that you can review it later.

yosuf:

Let's take the bull by the horns or our arguments won't end. You hand me any piece of the market at regular intervals and I will try to predict market behaviour a few steps ahead and be done with it! We'll put the results out there and then one of us has to shut up. If I give my examples-you'll still say it's a fitting.

What you are proposing is a natural procedure to back up your evidence. That procedure must be carried out. And it is not based on "personal motives" but on a "practical experiment". I would like to point out that it is you who are more clinging to "personalities".

===

To all opponents, please. If possible, do not respond to personal attacks.

yosuf:

Everything is at your discretion, but the data must be real, so that you can review it later.

here's the real data.

There are two files in the archive, the first file contains a thousand ticks, the second file contains the next thousand, the data follows each other without a time lag. The second file is password-protected, I give the password as soon as you post a forecast.

Files:
ticks.rar  4 kb

Yusufkhoja,

Remember to give at least an approximate confidence interval when making predictions.

Reason: