Chandelier - page 7

JonKatana:
The conclusion is incorrect. All orders between the Stop Losses can close in profit.
This is a masterpiece. Into the analogue.

Roman.:

John, I'm using Avalanche.... and it's great, thanks for the idea...

IN DEED? ;)

JonKatana:
The conclusion is incorrect. All orders between Stop Losses can close in profit.

And profit crept up without being noticed ))))

Sorento:

IN DEED? ;)

I don't get it...

Roman.:
I don't get it...

He asked to share the profits as confirmation.

)))

goldtrader:

He asked to share the profits as confirmation.

)))

aaah I get it now.....:-)))

Example: there are six candles in the diagram, mark them from left to right with numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Let's assume that the previous day (before 1 candle) was a bearish candle. So, we place a Sell order on the first day. It will close with a profit. On the second day we place a Sell order with a Stop Loss on the top of the 1st candle. But the second day finishes by forming a bullish candle. Hence, on the third day we place a Buy order with the Stop Loss on the minimum of the second candle.

Here is the right situation: there are two orders (on the second and third candlesticks), surrounded by Stop Losses. Now let me explain how these TWO orders (ALL open on the current day) will close in profit.

The third day closes in the right direction, bringing a small profit. The fourth one too. Sell order, placed on the second day, is still open - there is still a long way to the Stop Loss. The fifth day closes with a small loss, approximately equal to the total profit from the third and fourth orders, reducing the profit on this section to zero. The fifth day brings a large double profit, closing the first and fifth orders in the right direction by a large candle.

This is the so-called "false entry". Unlike other systems, in Candelabra it is very often profitable.

JonKatana:

Example: ...........

Here is the right situation: there are two orders (on the second and third candle), surrounded by Stop Losses. Now let me explain how these TWO orders (ALL open for the current day) will close at a profit.

This is what is known as a "false entry". Unlike other systems, in Candelabra it very often makes a profit.

The theoretical possibility of such a situation may be good for our self-esteem, but it is unlikely to be very profitable for the deposit. What about the statistics?

All the "characters" here are very different. So don't get all "blah-blah-blah" on me. And you're a piece of work, too, by the way.

Tada.

Don't start fables here about the quality of modelling and so on... It's clear that it's not a workable option. Someone just asked for statistics: here's the statistics.

They asked for proof. =(

And at least not a proof, but at least some calculations. And all we see is a picture. And it doesn't matter what 's on it anymore.

MetaDriver:
The theoretical possibility of such a situation may warm the self-esteem, but it is unlikely to be highly beneficial for the deposit. What about the statistics?
The statistics are in the first post of the thread.
Reason: