[WARNING CLOSED] UmnickTrader Adaptive EA - page 21

VictorArt:

Further posting of tests will be seen as spam, with all the consequences. Maintaining a thread in the top with flooding will result in a ban.

VictorArt:

This is Leonid's favourite question :)

1. We are discussing Adaptive EA here - PAMM is better discussed in the PAMM branch

2. PAMM - this is another project, orders of magnitude more complex, ie, it simply does not use the adaptive EA, although it uses adaptive algorithms - more complex, respectively, not everything works the first time.

1. I am not discussing PAMM. I just do not understand the logic: you have a profitable (according to your statements) Expert Advisor SmartTrader. But for some reason known only to you, you are not using it in real trading. And in real trade you demonstrate STABILITY. The stability of the losses. Stable losses in real trading, masked by periodic postings of beautiful pictures from the tester.

2. it's not the "first time", but it's not the first year this "stability" has been bothering everybody. Have some conscience - stop steadily transferring money from gullible investors into the pockets of brokerage companies.

wise, your trolling has been deleted. One more post like that and you're off to the bathhouse.

DDFedor:

I don't even care - just go ahead and spam the code base.

I don't see what spam has to do with it. It's interesting to see how things work in different modes.

Although, of course, if the EA developers forum does not encourage development and discussion of EA codes, then you can delete everything, including the code in the code base - I don't really care - just go ahead and post it :)

goldtrader:

1. I am not discussing PAMM. I just can't understand the logic: you have a profitable (according to your claims) Expert Advisor SmartTrader. But for some reason known only to you, you do not use it in real trading. And in real trade you demonstrate STABILITY. The stability of the losses. Stable losses in real trading, masked by periodic postings of beautiful pictures from the tester.

2. it's not the "first time", but it's not the first year this "stability" has been bothering everybody. Have some conscience - stop regular transfers of money from gullible investors into the pockets of brokerage companies.

1. Correction - not pictures from the tester, but code that anyone can try out.

2. "Taking care of investors" is just standard trolling.

VictorArt: I do not understand, what does this have to do with spam? It is interesting to see how everything works in different modes.

Victor, you ignore the purely technical questions addressed to you. Can I remind you at least some of them?

• The principle of an EA (I've already written about it: it's balance curve trading). Do you have anything to add to that or not?
  • What is OTT? No need to decipher the name, it is known (the General Theory of Trading). I am interested in the principles of the theory.
  • What is an intrinsic function in your OTT?
  • What is adaptability as you understand it?
  • Why, with your constant assertions that the future and performance of an EA is unpredictable, do you continue to maniacally post tests on OOS?
  • How is your PAMM fundamentally different from the EA we have posted in kodobase?

No tests are out of the question until you give clear answers to at least these questions. You constantly use these own terms without explaining their meaning. Excuses like referring to a reference list of hundreds of titles won't work, because it's pure demagogy.

Once again: no tests until you answer the questions. Otherwise, eternal ban for persistently advertising your own paid products (yes, paid, because you're referring to other versions that are paid).

From now on, this thread will be under the close supervision of the moderators. Only technical discussion. Flooding, spamming, demagoguery and trolling will result in a ban, regardless of personalities.

Mathemat:

Why do you continue to maniacally post OOS tests, despite your persistent claims that the future and performance of EAs is unpredictable?

What do you see as the problem here?

The future cannot be predicted (axiom) - any advisor can lose effectiveness at any time - so you need to trade simultaneously using multiple advisors (different or differently configured) and disable any of them at the first sign of loss of effectiveness.

In the group of Expert Advisors, we select only those that show the most stable results over long intervals, i.e., the more OOS - the better.

The reason for publishing the tests is to look at the new data later and compare them. You can never have too many tests: Measure twice and cut once.

Mathemat:
  • What is adaptivity as you understand it?

The ability to profit from new data.

A non-adaptive algorithm can also profit from new data, but only from data to which it is already adapted (tuned).

An adaptive algorithm is more flexible - it tries to adapt "on the fly". If it does not succeed within a limited period of time, it loses effectiveness (it quits).

VictorArt:

An adaptive algorithm is more flexible - it tries to adapt "on the fly". If it does not succeed within a limited period of time, then it loses efficiency (loses money).

So it turns out that adaptability is out of the question...

I read the thread - the Expert Advisor has very few trades, make 1-5 trades per day and let it go for 9 years on oos... then I think we can talk about adapting (if it will pull in the +)

try it just for fun...

Victor, you've put 16 tests in this thread - a little less than one per page. I do not want to discuss the tests, they are already more than enough. It's the answers to the questions that interest me. Let's start at the beginning, with the concepts.

From the description of your councillor in the kodobase:

Общая Теория Торговли (ОТТ): Для извлечения прибыли, следует торговать собственную функцию, синхронизируя её с рынком.

В приложенном советнике, демонстрируются простейшие принципы использования ОТТ и адаптации к рынку.

When creating adaptive trading algorithms, Digital Brain (DB) technology was used, the components of which are protected by two Russian patents: №2257611 and №2295763.

There are three of your terms here at once: 1/ OTT, 2/ eigenfunction and 3/ adaptation. These would be interesting to talk about.

If you don't want to talk, then either freeze the thread altogether or take it down: so far moderators (and not only) haven't noticed anything constructive in it, Victor. It's all spam (yours) and flooding (someone else's). Maybe this will be the first constructive thing in the thread?

You've already said many times that you're not hiding anything, that everything is open, even the code. Well then clarify these concepts to others - maybe there will be interest in your developments.

Any trade idea can be interpreted in such a way as to hide the details of the implementation, the consideration of which usually takesmost of the time when trying to recreate the idea. Have you heard of Semenych's cluster inducators? The idea is clear and understandable, but I do not know people who trade profitably with it. But Semenych probably does it.

P.S. Your answer about adaptability doesn't count. You haven't said a word about the mechanisms of adaptation - i.e. howto"trade your own function, synchronising it with the market".

Reason: