Catching a reversal or correction - page 3

Cod:

It works fine for me... The problem may be that the file downloaded from the forum has the wrong extension, not mq4 but something else. You have to change it manually and that's all.

I have a compile, I have a menu on the chart, parameters, but it is not displayed.

Gerasimm:

Why is it not showing up on the chart? I can't figure out what the problem is.

For example the EUR/USD, on the 15 TF, put a pattern for 15min, 30min and hourly chart, and on the 4hTF a pattern for 4h, daily and weekly. Spin the parameters, targets can be changed (phibs). Interesting.

http://forum.fxtde.com/index.php?showtopic=2411&st=0

http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=7c1b701a9d0ea4268cdf73677a87f1fe&topic=6578.0

Yeah, sorry about the wooden thing. It's all working. So no one's screwed the signals to it? I don't believe it.) And where's that? Who's tapping the cabbage? Of course, it's a bit crude. It's all in a row, but no one's preventing it from being filtered in principle.

Gerasimm:
There's only two levels... And ZZ is not suitable. It's just not suitable due to its absolute woodenness. I think that it would be better to go the way of fractals, but I have not worked out yet, although I can try to do it on the basis of the zigzag with entry and exit on the opposite signal, but I think it will go downy on n1, or just take a profit of 161-200%, because the standard zigzag from MT with settings 5 -2 - 2 on the pound n1 is quite usable.
My developed Expert Advisor following the similar scheme when entering on almost this system earns about 30-100% per month. If I use trend-following inputs it earns up to 800% per month. But... However, the market is unpredictable and somewhere between 2 and 6 months there happen unexpected situations when the calculated movement moreover does not reach its destination, but abruptly turns in the opposite direction and empties the lion's share of already earned money, but even in this case, annual tests show about 90% of correct entries, which in 90% of cases hit if not in a dozen, then in a nine ... And all this on M5. At the same time the Expert Advisor does not lose in the end, but still earns about 30-40.

There! Thank you very much. And the signals? From a similar one to North30? It's a mess, by the way, but the point is the same. You've got to twist it till you can't stand it. I've run it through the tester, it's a mess.

Gerasimm:
There! Thank you very much. And the signals? From a similar one to north30?
I have not seen the signals of the north, but the following ones are mine: we look for the break in ZZ, then we look at the consolidation levels and when they are reached, we consider it to be the level of 23.6. We pull the fib - its zero at the break in ZZ, and the level of 23.6 is at the level of price consolidation. At this point, we open a position. We close the position in portions upon reaching subsequent fib levels. After the price reaches 100.0, I connect a trawl using the MAH for pulling the position to the stop. In 10-20% of cases it reaches the level of 161.8, but sometimes the price moves further. In this case I scale in accordance with the trend with short trawl of many positions.

artmedia70:
I haven't seen signals from the north, but mine are as follows: look for a ZZ break, then look for consolidation levels and when they are reached, consider it to be the 23.6 fib level. Pull the fib - its zero at the ZZ break, and the 23.6 level is at the price consolidation level. At this point, we open a position. We close the position in portions upon reaching subsequent fib levels. After the price reaches 100.0, I connect a trawl using the MAH for pulling the position to the stop. In 10-20% of cases it reaches the level of 161.8, but sometimes the price moves further. In this case I scale in accordance with the trend with short trawl of many positions.

That is still a ZZ. But there is no alternative so far. Have you tried it on a larger timeframe? For example on Н1? What do you get? It seems to be much cleaner there. North has something like that, but it is one of the most ideal signals.

Gerasimm:
It's a mess, by the way, but the point is the same. You have to twist it until it's exhausted. I ran it in the tester - kaap.

I don't know what it's about, but mine uses these criteria (it draws levels on the chart, from which it dances):

I've tried it in the tester - no way. And there is absolutely nothing to spin in it, except initial lots and lots for partial closing.

And the stops are purely symbolic as I understand it? But that's pretty clean, you could say great.Only the entries aren't quite according to this method, but it's similar.Beautiful :o)

Gerasimm:
Stops are symbolic as I understand it? Only entries are not quite according to this method, but it is similar.)

Stops are still fixed initially. Then when the price reaches the level of 38.2 I close a part of a position and move the stop to 23.6, when the price reaches the level of 50.0 - partial closing and stop at 38.2, etc.

As for "purity" - the goodness of the Expert Advisor is about 90% on history, but... The rest 10% spoil the whole picture. I'm trying to do it using two methods: the first is very resource consuming and only exists in my mind, so far I've been testing it for about three months and it gives me 99% of correct targets. I'm afraid it cannot be implemented by computer calculations. The second one is completely clumsy - to bluntly reverse a position with an opposite one, but I have problems with order calculation. Since the standard MT order is not enough - it does not take into account the Fibo levels of each open position, I have my own order. If an opposite order closes a losing one, the entire calculation is broken and the Expert Advisor starts to run nonsense until all open positions are closed. And since its code is quite big, my brain starts to boil when searching for an error during counterclosing order.... :(

Reason: