Where is the line between fitting and actual patterns? - page 46

Jingo:

Where is the line between fitting and real patterns?

Looking at the market we see that possibly existing patterns cannot be parametrically constant. Every system has a level of fit and a level of regularity of one or more events.

And the preponderance towards the second level is responsible for the rationality of the trading idea itself.

Thinking abstractly. The thoughts of others will be of interest.

In the abstract, we can probably put it this way - the search for patterns is the search for some functional dependencies, and fitting is just the search for parameters for these functional dependencies. It is clear that if the functional dependencies are initially weak, then the fitting of parameters for them will not make much sense.

Gerasimm: после определённого развития событий есть закономерность

What do you look at as events unfold? Do you use indicators, candles, stars, hurricanes, consult psychics, read coffee grounds, watch your moods? On what?

:o)...I wrote somewhere, in "Nibiru" I think, that I've tried everything... Including a fortune teller, by the way. She had a Tarot fortune-teller for a couple of weeks saying the colour of the next stick and its size relative to the previous ones, she had no idea what she was talking about and was never wrong... And one day we lost 30k c.u. after putting money on this prediction (since the first time) for 4 people... But without money it works kapetz :o) I've looked at the "stars", bought 4 years ago a special program "Galaxy Trader 4" (by the way, I can give it to someone, if you're interested).And if you don't see a pattern here, at least a reversal pattern, then welcome to the debate...And tell me how you can ignore them in a standard analysis? And mostly people get up on their asses from such information.So it's only the moon and only phases... The candlesticks suck, but they have 50/50% execution.Recently we've already talked about this.Indicators, especially the MA ones, are just rubbish.I haven't tried the gush, but there is probably the same probability :o). There is only mood in principle and levels with fractals+expansion at the exit of figures.There is nothing else to look at on the chart.

It's clear that nothing is clear ))))

LeoV:

It's clear that nothing is clear ))))

What is there to understand? Take them out of the countryside and into the field.

Obviously, there is no point in talking in this thread from the start. The reason for it is to fit the real patterns... A vicious, systematic fitting.And in addition, a lot of those patterns are not taken into account, so 99% of the time they are wrong.

Gerasimm:
Obviously, there is no point in talking in this thread from the start. The reason for it is to fit the real patterns... A vicious, systematic fitting.And in addition, a lot of those patterns are not taken into account, so 99% of the time they are wrong.
I'd say we're wasted. Along with Mumu.

Gerasimm:
:o)))... There... I said they wouldn't understand
They will, but don't show them on the left side of the chart. Show them on the right, and we'll check your understanding of the process ;)

IgorM: поймут, тока плз не на левой части графика закономерности показывайте, а на правой, а мы заодно и проверим Ваше понимание процесса ;)

+1 ))) On history, all are good at showing patterns, but when it comes to the real.....)))

IgorM:
They will, but don't use the left-hand side of the graph to show a pattern, use the right-hand side, and we'll check your understanding of the process ;)

Do you mean show a report? :о).. I can ask you to do the same. I can only draw it on the run.

I've been living in this nightmare for a long time.)

And if you are looking for a pattern on Ma or something like that, it is basically understandable why it takes you so long to solve a problem like the one in the hat...
Reason: