[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 501

Roman.:

In my answer look carefully at the code - it's listed there just after the end of Criterion {... return (0)}... in the external variables block:

and how to use it to obtain indicator values:

OK I'll try to figure out what's what :)))

sergeev:

Pips should be tested at the weekend when the spread in the terminal does not change.
Today's weekend spread is so wide that no pipsy will give the desired result

Hello. Can you please tell me how to limit the number of open positions at a price? I want only one position to be opened at a given price, regardless of the total number of open orders.

david2:
Hello. Can you please tell me how to limit the number of open positions at a price? We need only one position to be opened at a given price, irrespective of the total number of open orders.

We should go through the list of orders. If there is already an order open at this price, we should disable opening a new position. If the number of orders is higher or equal to the allowed number, we should disable opening of a new position.

drknn:

We go through the list of orders. If there is already an order open at this price, we prohibit opening a new position. Or if there are more or equal orders, we will prohibit opening a new position.

How to open the list? What functions should we learn?

AVOHR:
The weekend is so spread today that no pisuk will give you the results you want

Look up "Any spread, even negative".

david2:

How do I call up the list? What functions should I learn?

OrdersTotal

OrderSelect

OrderOpenPrice

sergeev:

OrdersTotal

OrderSelect

OrderOpenPrice

Thank you. I assumed as much.

sergeev:

Look for the topic "Any spread, even negative".

Unfortunately I couldn't find such a topic, but I saw that you've already sent me the second one there )

Please send me the link.

Thank you !

sergeev:

search for "Any spread, even negative"
No, thanks. I found it.
Reason: