[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 492

Yes... the order was opened, but no error frequency statistics have been accumulated yet ) because only the 1st order has been opened.

Put 5 or 10 instead of 3 - that's slippage. Somehow I've come across this issue here before. I always put 5 so I don't have to ask for all sorts of errors later. It never fails.

FOReignEXchange:
Put 5 or 10 instead of 3 - that's slippage. Somehow I've come across this issue here before. I always put 5 so I don't have to ask for all sorts of errors later. It never fails.

I always put 0. It rarely fails either. 1-2 attempts and it opens.

sergeev:

I always put 0. It rarely fails, either. 1-2 attempts and it opens.

Error 148 - opening price is out of date. Did I say something wrong? There was a similar problem here once. I gave a hint and it worked for the man. Now it is the same.

What's up? I don't understand why it doesn't work???

there is an integer "y" - which always changes when matching 100 multiplied by 1 to 19 should trigger the number matching function what is wrong with if, there is even a margin of error for matching up to 10 numbers ?

for(int shift=0; shift<19; shift++){
    if(MathAbs(10 + 100*shift - y) <= 10) Comment("ура нашел"); else Comment("кури бамбук");} 

Where does it change? Inside the for statement? If outside the for statement, it won't change there.

FOReignEXchange:
Where does it change? Inside the for statement? If outside the for statement, it won't change there.
What do you mean by "y"?

Yes

FOReignEXchange:
Yes
Didn't see any difference, it still doesn't work in the comment, but the function doesn't work, what's the error?

So put the code together with W. If it doesn't work, it's wrong.
Reason: