[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 491

FOReignEXchange:

There is no difference. It is not possible to make a kink between the bars. The value of the i-th bar must be an integer.

It is possible to make a kink. A normal ZZ handles this quite correctly. I just haven't tried it with 4 buffers.

Vinin:

It is possible to make a kink. A normal safety belt is quite good at this. I just haven't tried it with 4 buffers.

And how can you make a kink, I've already racked my brains - I can't think of any? What is 33?

Zigzag?

FOReignEXchange:
Zigzag?

Yes

Vinin:

Yes

I'm going to try it, but I've tried it before, but I didn't notice that the kink can be made between the bars in the middle, like in the screenshot.

Please also tell me why ???? does not open

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,Slip,0,NormalizeDouble(Ask+(Profit*Point),Digits),"Стартовый Бай1#",Magic1,0,Green);

If I changeNormalizeDouble(Ask+(Profit*Point),Digits) to 0, it opens ..... Profit is 50 p

VOLDEMAR:

Please also tell me why ???? does not open

If I changeNormalizeDouble(Ask+(Profit*Point),Digits) to 0, it opens ..... Profit is 50 p

1. well, market execution. can you manually open an order with a stop on the account?

2. 2. Did you check the stop level? 50 pips is not too little for your brokerage company?

sergeev:

1. well, market execution. can you manually open an order with a stop on the account?

2. Did you check the stop level? 50 pips for your brokerage company?

Thank you very much!!!!.......

Hello! I have error 138... The order send looks like this

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,3,High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,10,0)],Bid-TakeProfit*Point,"-",0,0,Red);

What's wrong? It seemed to work in the tester...

Shniperson:

Hello! I have error 138 ... The order send looks like this

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,3,High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,10,0)],Bid-TakeProfit*Point,"-",0,0,Red);

1. how often does 138 appear? were you able to open at least one order in your account?

2. do a RefreshRates() just before it opens.

Reason: