[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 453

Is it possible to change the colour of individual lines in "Fibonacci lines"?

Hello all!

I have a question, I can't make the program determine the profit of the order in pips. Please help me out.

peshihod:

Ctrl-I shows?

No, Ctrl-I shows the presence of indicators currently in the folder. I just deleted a lot of indicators from the folder recently, and now I can't remember which indicators were in the template.

peshihod:

You lack practice. You cannot run your programme, it does not work. A vicious circle: no working option-> no skill-> no working option.

You have to start from the beginning and change everything:

- use Print() instead of Alert()

- do not write an Expert Advisor, but a script

- if writing an EA, run it through the strategy tester

You cannot see the result of your programme.

I have to think about it.... :-/

Everything works and has worked .I just misrepresented it to you, most likely . Here's an improved version for you.)

// калькулятор для деления LocalTime.mq4

#property show_inputs

//---- input parameters

////////////////Устанавливаем парамерты из окошка в терминале
extern int sum=20; //сумма на которое делим локальное время
extern int NumberoOfTimes=20; // Сколько раз будем делить?
extern bool flag = true; //Будем делить локальное время ?

////////////////Блок Глобал переменных

//Переменные
int i=0;
int w=0;
double suma;

int start()
{

suma =TimeLocal() / sum; // делим локальное время
if (flag)
{
while(i<NumberoOfTimes)
{
w=w+1;
Print(+w,"-й, Результат деления TimeLocal -", +suma);
i++;
suma=suma/sum;
Sleep(1000); //Спим одну секунду
}
flag = false;
}

return(0);
}

rlx:

What makes you think that? Have you studied mathematics?

MathMod(A, B) ----- Math function -- will do the calculation in fractions of a second.

It shows the remainder of A divided by B.

123 / 20 = 6 integers

123 -- (20 * 6) = 123 --- 120 = 3 (remainder) is what this function does.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5_(%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0)

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9E%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BA_%D0%BE%D1%82_%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F

Thank you and everyone who helped for the informative answers. I'll be learning. physical remnants .

I'm just brainstorming, I want to take a break)

semiromid:

Thank you, and everyone who helped for the informative answers . I'll be learning . physical remnants. .

It's just my brain's boiling, I need a break.)

Yeah, it's boiling. Everyone's just answering your... questions. Maybe you're just so differently-minded.

If someone would tell me how to trace the crossing of the trend line (the straight line) by the price, it would be enough for me, even if just a hint? Thanks immediately, as I don't expect an answer in the foreseeable future. You, Star, are a flooder, may the moderators forgive me...

semiromid:

Thank you and everyone who helped for the informative answers. I'll be learning the leftovers.

I

'm just brainstorming, I need a break)

Also, don't forget the leftovers...

snail09:

I would be satisfied if someone would answer how to trace the crossing of the trend line by the price (belonging of a point to a straight line)? Thank you right away, since I don't expect an answer in the foreseeable future.

search as usual. https://www. mql5.com/ru/forum/101823 rules

sergeev:

search as usual. https://www. mql5.com/ru/forum/101823 rules

Got it, added it to my bookmarks, I'll dig through it. Oh, thank you! (chuckles) Got in without a queue.

demlin20.06.2011 22:02

Всем общий привет!

I have a question, I can't make the program determine the order profit in pips. Somebody help me.

Try all orders in the loop.

For(i = 0; i < OrderHistoryTotal(); i++)

You select the one you need by certain criteria using OrderSelect(). Then you ask for OrderProfit(). This is the net profit in money. The point value is approximately as follows:

(OrderProfit()/10)/OrderLots()+(OrderSwap()/10)/OrderLots();

Check just in case)))