[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 431

ilunga:
features of double numbers: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1561
Thank you very much...will know for the future

yosuf:

Can you please tell me why the EA stops opening positions? Can the DCs block the EA's work? The Expert Advisor is saying on M1 "Waiting for allowed time", but after a few minutes does not open a position. However, it worked fine an hour ago on M5.

What do these messages in the journal mean?

2011.06.08 02:48:30 '746357': login

2011.06.08 02:48:20 Experts are disabled because the account has been changed

2011.06.08 02:34:28 '746357': ping failed

2011.06.08 02:51:33 '7849792': DataCenter connecting failed [6]

How do I get my EA working again?

I understood from the log that you have changed the account, which caused some kind of failure and now there is no connection to the brokerage company.

Try restarting the terminal.

Please show some screenshots of how to pull the Fiba on the pin bar correctly

Good afternoon,

Please help me to write on the screen: "Account balance: XX % of recommended". XX advisor calculates it, but how do I paste it in the text?

What's more, for some reason only the first label appears on the screen and the second does not. Here is the code:

ObjectCreate("TXT1",OBJ_LABEL,0,0,0);
   ObjectSetText("TXT1","Account balance:",9,"Arial",White);
   ObjectSet("TXT1",OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 5);
   ObjectSet("TXT1",OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 20);

ObjectCreate("TXT2",OBJ_LABEL,0,0,0);
   ObjectSetText("TXT2","% of recommended",9,"Arial",White);
   ObjectSet("TXT2",OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 150);
   ObjectSet("TXT2",OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 20);

I searched on the forum, but I didn't find anything similar. Help me, please! Thanks in advance.

Webmaster:

Good afternoon,

Please help me to write on the screen: "Account balance: XX % of recommended". XX the Expert Advisor calculates, but how do I paste it into the text?

Moreover, for some reason only the first label appears on the screen and the second does not. Here is the code:

I searched on the forum, but I didn't find anything similar. Help me, please! Thanks in advance.

int XX = 20;
ObjectCreate("TXT1",OBJ_LABEL,0,0,0);
   ObjectSetText("TXT1","Account balance:" + XX + "% of recommended",9,"Arial",White);
   ObjectSet("TXT1",OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 5);
   ObjectSet("TXT1",OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 20);

Hello, Everyone!

If possible, please clarify the work of ObjectMove function with an example.

With the function ObjectCreate I draw a trend line-beam using two coordinates (time-value of the first point and time-value of the second point). There is also some point A.

The question is, can I use the ObjectMove function to move this trend line so that point A becomes its first coordinate?

ilunga:

Thank you very much, it worked! Here's another question: can there only be one label? For some reason the second one doesn't appear on the screen at all... If only one, how can it be made of several lines?

Good afternoon.

How can I find the values of e.g. the last three bottom fractals and choose the smallest one ?

Hi all!

Can you tell me the formula to calculate the level (price) for several positions (buy and sell) where the margin will be 20%???

Stells:

Good afternoon.

How can I find the values of e.g. the last three bottom fractals and choose the smallest one ?

Like this, I wrote it right here (there may be some mistakes):

double FrArray[3];
int FrArrayindex[3], Counter=0;
for (int i=3; i<Bars; i++)
{
  if (iFractals(NULL, 0, MODE_LOWER, i)<Point) continue;

FrArray[Counter]=iFractals(NULL, 0, MODE_LOWER, i);
  FrArrayindex[Counter]= i;
  Counter++;

if (Counter>2) break;
}

Comment ("Меньший из трех последних фракталов  = " ,FrArray[ArrayMinimum(FrArray)], "  на ", FrArrayindex[ArrayMinimum(FrArray)], " баре ");
Reason: