[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 421

klopp:

No I don't, I politely asked forum members for help. Instead of help I got a mockery in the best sophistic style.

Socrates is mortal, all cats are mortal. Conclusion: Socrates is a cat. An elementary example of sophistry.

Your defendant himself provoked me into a harsh response based on basic logic and common sense.

We can go on. Your question provoked such an answer. But that is sophistry. I think it is better to ask the right questions and get the right answers

You could go on and on... My question is quite correct, it uses a common phraseology, usually adequately perceived by normal people. But it does not make much sense to continue, because this part of the forum is intended for other purposes.

Respectfully. klopp.

A few quotes:
abolk: if the task is, as you write, "idiotic" - then the problem is what? - find an idiot to do an idiotic task?

klopp: idiotic is simplicity! not the task.... and finding an idiot who is incapable of understanding the meaning of written text is, as i see it, very easy...

granit77: Look for idiots elsewhere. You have a warning for rudeness.

klopp: Just me? How rude? This guy wanted to flash his wit and take a shit, andwhen he got a spanking, he ran to complain? Or is he the king of the forum, and you all cajole him no matter what he does? If so, just permanently ban me so I don't feel like coming here again...

klopp: ...I have politely asked forum members for help.

Klopp, if this is your usual form of polite appeal, then you should consider the option of losing the urge to look here.

Thanks for the advice. I'll think it over...

Can you please tell me how to draw a horizontal line in an EA at a certain price from the beginning to the end of the current day ?

insider42:

Sorry, I've read all this nonsense - it doesn't clarify anything.

Especially striking is the phrase: "Depth is the minimum number of bars on which there will be no second high (low) less (more) by Deviation pips than the previous one, that is, ZigZag can always diverge, but converge (or shift the whole) more than by Deviation, ZigZag can only after Depth bars. The Backstep is the minimum number of bars between the highs (lows).

What is there to converge/diverge to? The zigzag has only one line, it is not the Bollinger Bands, which always converge and diverge.

And I absolutely do not understand how the zig-zag can "move" (???). The zig-zag moves between highs and lows by a given percentage/number of points between those extremes. That's how it's implemented in Metastock, Amibroker,.... But here - I say: put some zig-zags on the chart: 3,5,3; 3,50,3; 3,500,3 and 3,5000,3 - and they all matched. How is that possible?

Pardon me, but can anyone have any insight?

Stells:
 void ObjectLine(string NameLine,datetime Time1,double Price,datetime Time2,int w,int style,color c)
{
   ObjectCreate(NameLine,OBJ_TREND,0,Time1,Price,Time2,Price);
   ObjectSet(NameLine,OBJPROP_WIDTH , w);
   ObjectSet(NameLine,OBJPROP_COLOR , c);
   ObjectSet(NameLine, OBJPROP_STYLE , style);
   ObjectSet(NameLine,OBJPROP_RAY,  false);                             
   WindowRedraw();          
}

KONDOR:

Time1 and Time2 how do I write them, what will they be equal to ?

Also the line name must be different every day ?

Good day, expert advice:

I have an EA, how to make it understand that an order previously placed by it (including pending) no longer exists (for different reasons - triggered sl or TP or manually removed), that is, how to make it ask whether the order is alive or not. Those commands that exist in the editor return values, but here the value is not clear.

Please help me understand... I'm totally blocked... I have an indicator, I need to understand when the number 3 appeared and what it is (i.e., high or low), as well as with what value were the previous highs and lows:

double arrayDouble[2][4]={0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0};
i=0;
int k=0;
while (k!=4)
{
i++;
if (i==12 && arrayDouble[0][0]==0 && arrayDouble[1][0]==0)
return;
if (iCustom (NULL,0,"3_Level_ZZ_Semafor",5,13,14,"1,3","8,5","13,8",140,141,142,4,i)>0)
{
arrayDouble[0][k]=iCustom (NULL,0,"3_Level_ZZ_Semafor",5,13,14,"1,3","8,5","13,8",140,141,142,4,i) ;
k++;
}
if (iCustom (NULL,0,"3_Level_ZZ_Semafor",5,13,14,"1,3","8,5","13,8",140,141,142,5,i)>0)
{
arrayDouble[1][k]=iCustom (NULL,0,"3_Level_ZZ_Semafor",5,13,14,"1,3","8,5","13,8",140,141,142,5,i) ;
k++;
}
}

if (arrayDouble[1][0]!=0 && arrayDouble[0][1]!=0 && arrayDouble[1][2]!=0 && arrayDouble[0][3]!=0 && arrayDouble[0][1]>arrayDouble[1][0] && arrayDouble[1][0]>arrayDouble[0][3] && arrayDouble[0][3]>arrayDouble[1][2])
BuyOp=true;
if (arrayDouble[0][0]!=0 && arrayDouble[1][1]!=0 && arrayDouble[0][2]!=0 && arrayDouble[1][3]!=0 && arrayDouble[0][2]>arrayDouble[1][3] && arrayDouble[1][3]>arrayDouble[0][0] && arrayDouble[0][0]>arrayDouble[1][1])
SellOp=true;

Variant for the bai:

Variant for the shel:

So, when what we see in the picture above happens, you need BuyOp=true or SellOp=true.

But something is wrong...

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Files:
Reason: