[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 303

ksyusha-Z:
I was just playing with words as a joke by replying to both you and Vinip. I hope you'll make allowance, blonde after all :-))).
Offtop.
The other day my granddaughter to the remark that she has blonde hair, and therefore she blonde, replied that she is not blonde, and an excellent student. And she'll be a blonde when she grows up :)).

ksyusha-Z:

I was just playing with words as a joke by replying to both you and Vinip. I hope you'll make allowance, I am a blonde after all :-)))

Yes, you're a beauty... :-)))

granit77:
Offtop.
The other day my granddaughter said to a comment that she had blonde hair and was therefore blonde, that she wasn't blonde, she was an excellent student. She will be blonde when she grows up :))
+10. That's a good answer!

Quite a decent forum, and comprehensible and cheerful, it's OK. Now for the serious stuff. I've been trading forex for a long time but I got interested in MQL just recently. I am interested in 0 and 1 bar, I wonder why no one has invented the "Grail" yet. As far as I understand, your efforts, dear programmers, are aimed at correct calculation of indices and Expert Advisors so that they would work correctly. Now I understand a little bit where the first bars are overcorrected and why the lags of indices are delayed. I hope I understood correctly and I respect your work. My second indicator after int init has int deinit function and only then start and it makes horrible redrawing, but I like it. So my question is, does this function deinit affect to correctness of readings and work of the indicator, or it is my fantasy?

Postponed.
mishel:
Hello dear, knowledgeable, MT4 people....advise me how I can fit two EAs on a chart...? When I attach one, the other deletes....Thanks in advance...
Vinin:

Combine the two in one.

Or open two charts of the same instrument. For each chart has its own Expert Advisor. Correctly written to each other will not interfere

ksyusha-Z:
Quite a decent forum, and understandable and fun, everything is OK. Now for the serious stuff. I've been trading forex for a long time, but I've become interested in MQL only recently. I am interested in 0 and 1 bar, I wonder why no one has invented the "Grail" yet. As far as I understand, your efforts, dear programmers, are aimed at correct calculation of indices and Expert Advisors so that they would work correctly. Now I understand a little bit where the first bars are overcorrected and why the lags of indices are delayed. I hope I understood correctly and I respect your work. My second indicator after int init has int deinit function and only then start and it makes horrible redrawing, but I like it. So my question is, does this function deinit affect to correctness of readings and work of the indicator, or it is my fantasy?

No, it does not. Deinit() is started only when the indicator is removed from the chart and when you switch timeframes. It does not matter where it is located in the code of the indicator, as long as it is not inside other special functions - start() and init()

ZS. made a turkey. I'll comb it and put it in my personal note :).

artmedia70:

No, it does not. Deinit() is started only when the indicator is removed from the chart and when you switch timeframes. It does not matter where it is located in the code of the indicator, as long as it is not inside other special functions - start() and init()

ZS. I have made an indicator. I will fix it and place it in my personal area :)

Thank you. Then one more question, I hope I'm not abusing your attention too much. When I draw my line as horizontal or trend line and it deletes them after a new tick. I looked carefully at his code, he has the function ObjectsDeleteAll(); but the comment to it contains only his own lines. What to do?

Offtop.

Question to the moderators, natural blonde question: Where are the emoticons to insert in posts ?

ksyusha-Z:

Offtop.

Question to the moderators, natural blonde question: Where are the emoticons to insert in posts ?

There's no such option here, but you can insert your own pictures...

ksyusha-Z:

Thank you. Then one more question, I hope I'm not abusing your attention too much. When I draw my line as horizontal or trend line and it deletes them after a new tick. I looked carefully at his code, he has the function ObjectsDeleteAll(); but the comment to it contains only his own lines. What to do?
Shaitan-idle!!! :))) It shows that the author of the indicator didn't think about you, when he wrote the code for deleting all objects of a specified type. You should have written the code to search for your own objects by their name and only delete them.
Reason: