[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 45

oleg_felix:
What is the criterion for breaking through the HIGHT of the previous candle (M15 timeframe), if this candle closed below the opening price?

possible false-break

if(Close[1]<Open[1] && High[1]<Bid)

Guaranteed breakout by the closed candlestick of course:

if(Close[2]<Open[2] && High[2]<Close[1])

It is necessary to look for the breakthrough of the Bid price, in spite of the fact that the purchase (in the case of breakdown upwards) is opened by Ask, because we see the chart of the Bid price.

How do I change the password on my real account? Because my TP closed at the same price I set yesterday and the pending Sell Stop at the same price as that TP opened 18 pips lower.

keep87:
You can create a csv file, which is very handy to do via kernel32.dll. However, it is not possible to send this file or any file to e-mail using standard functions. I've seen somewhere on the forum how to send a screenshot by email if I remember correctly. I'm sure it can be taken into account.

Sorry, can't - is that your opinion or technically this programming language does not allow?

sting-igor:
How do I change the password on a real account? Because my TP closed at the same price I set yesterday and the pending Sell Stop at the same price as that TP opened 18 pips lower.

I don't understand, what does this have to do with the password?

I found a great example on the forum for writing and reading an array in a binary file:

double x[3][2];

x[0][0]=1;
   x[0][1]=2;   
   x[1][0]=3;
   x[1][1]=4;     
   x[2][0]=5;
   x[2][1]=6;     

int h=FileOpen("test.bin", FILE_BIN| FILE_WRITE);
   FileWriteInteger( h,ArraySize( x), LONG_VALUE);
   FileWriteArray( h, x,0,ArraySize( x));
   FileClose( h);

double y[][2];

h=FileOpen("test.bin", FILE_BIN| FILE_READ);
   int s=FileReadInteger( h, LONG_VALUE);
   ArrayResize( y, s);
   FileReadArray( h, y,0, s);
   FileClose( h);   

Alert("===========");
   Alert( y[0][0]);
   Alert( y[0][1]);   
   Alert( y[1][0]);
   Alert( y[1][1]);     
   Alert( y[2][0]);
   Alert( y[2][1]); 

But I can't convert it to write and read in string array. Sorry, I'm a bit of a nerd, but I don't think you can write a string to a binary file. Help make similarly write and read string array to text file and preferably the array should be one-size-fits-all. Thank you.

sting-igor:
How do I change the password on my real account? Because my TP for the previous order was closed at the same price I set and the pending sell stop at the same price opened 18 pips lower.

"Service / Settings / Server tab "Change" key

Lians:

I found a great example on the forum for writing and reading an array in a binary file:

But I can't convert it to write and read in string array. Sorry, I'm a bit of a nerd, but in my opinion a string cannot be written to a binary file. Help to make similarly write and read string array in a text file and preferably that array was one-size-fits-all. Thank you.

Why doesn't this variant suit you?

string x[3][2];

x[0][0]="A";
   x[0][1]="B";   
   x[1][0]="C";
   x[1][1]="D";     
   x[2][0]="I";
   x[2][1]="H";     

int h=FileOpen ("test.bin",FILE_BIN|FILE_WRITE);
   FileWriteString(h,ArraySize(x),CHAR_VALUE);
   FileWriteArray(h,x,0,ArraySize(x));
   FileClose(h);

string y[][2];

h=FileOpen("test.bin",FILE_BIN|FILE_READ);
   ArrayResize (y, 100);
   int d = FileReadArray (h,y,0,100);
   ArrayResize (y, d);
   FileClose(h);   

Alert("===========");
   Alert(y[0][0]);
   Alert(y[0][1]);   
   Alert(y[1][0]);
   Alert(y[1][1]);     
   Alert(y[2][0]);
   Alert(y[2][1]);

Or do you need something "trickier"?

TarasBY
, thanks, it's OK, it's fine now :)

There is a function that is placed in INIT() / DEINIT() / START().
- Can I know from the code where it is currently located ()? INIT() / DEINIT() / START()
Thank you!

atztek, well look at the code, if you know what the function code looks like and it is located like this:

INIT()

{

function

}

then it's in INIT(), if it's like this

DEINIT()

{

function

}

then it's in DEINIT()

START()

{

function

}

then in START()

or it might be outside of all of this at all.

ZS: if the function is in INIT() or DEINIT() this you can try and find out without code :)

Reason: