[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 271

Good evening! I am trying to remove the trading platform, so that its action was not visible at all, completely hide. Hidden in the autorun, I almost made it, but at the bottom of the screen is a shortcut, which comes from any open window, I can not remove it in any way. I kind of once brought up the topic, but not completely solved. By the way, all who have helped then, thank you very, very much!

Can you advise how to close e.g. 70% of an open position programmatically?

T-G:
Can you advise how to close e.g. 70% of an open position programmatically?

This has already been discussed here:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131277/page250

h ttps://forum.mql4.com/ru/38278/page251

Dimka-novitsek:
Good evening, I am trying to remove the trading platform so that its action was not visible at all, hide it completely. Hidden in the autorun, I almost made it, but at the bottom of the screen is a shortcut, which comes from any open window, I can not remove it any way. I kind of once brought up the subject, but not completely solved. By the way,to all who have helped then, thank you very, very much!!!
If more than one person has access to a computer, it is easier to log in to the operating system with a password.
Everyone logs in with their own password, without being able to see the other person's running programs.

Dimka-novitsek:
Good evening! I am trying to remove the trading platform, so that its action was not visible at all, completely hide . Hidden in the autorun, I almost made it, but at the bottom of the screen is a shortcut, which comes from any open window, I can not remove it any way. I kind of once brought up the subject, but not completely solved. By the way, all who have helped then, thank you very, very much!

But if your little brother guesses that you are loading the CPU, he will still restart the computer, or go to task manager to remove your task.

You need to put a restriction on his user, so he has guest access, on his own computer :)) miracle.

sergeev:

But if your little brother guesses that you are loading the CPU, he will restart the computer anyway, or go to Device Manager to remove your task.

If you do not know what to do with it, you may try to retrieve it for a while but you will have to do it again.

He'll reboot the computer and that's it )

Dimka-novitsek, now for 4-5 thousand p. you can get a computer that will do the job of an advisor and testing. And you won't have any problems.

A reminder, this is not a holiday chat, but a thread answering questions from newbies on mql. Flood has been cleaned up, there will be penalties if it happens again.

ostrik:

No, I think the bracket is fine...
Then it was a mistake.

Please help me find an indicator which draws a chart of another instrument in the window of one instrument (or several specified ones), but in the scale of the main "master instrument" (i.e. that the chart was recalculated by points and was brought to the price scale of the main instrument).

Something like this but with the scaling described above.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7933

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

extern string AlliesO1 = "GBPUSD"; - валюта

string AlliesO[5]; - массив в котором хранятся валюты.

Так я проверяю нужно ли добавлять валюту в массив. (Изначально вместо валют нули, всего валют 5)

if (StringLen (AlliesO1)>2)
{
CountAlliesO++;
AlliesO [0] = AlliesO1;
}

Потом в цикле перебираю валюты и на каждой валюте открываю ордер.

for (int i=0;i<CountAlliesO;i++)

{
l_ticket_4 = OrderSend(AlliesO[i], OP_BUY, Lots, NormalizeDouble(Ask, Digits), l_slippage_8, iif(StopLoss == 0.0, 0, NormalizeDouble(Ask - StopLoss / MathPow(10, Digits), Digits)), iif(TakeProfit == 0.0, 0, NormalizeDouble(Ask +
TakeProfit / MathPow(10, Digits), Digits)), 0, Magic, 0, CLR_NONE);
Print ("Ticket " + Allies[i] + ": " + l_ticket_4);
}

About that, in case anyone needs it, I opened a position on another currency at the prices of this symbol. I solved it this way:

{
l_ticket_4 = OrderSend(AlliesO[i], OP_BUY, Lots, NormalizeDouble(Ask, Digits), l_slippage_8, iif(StopLoss == 0.0, 0, NormalizeDouble(Ask - StopLoss / MathPow(10, Digits), Digits)), iif(TakeProfit == 0.0, 0, NormalizeDouble(Ask +
TakeProfit / MathPow(10, Digits), Digits)), 0, Magic, 0, CLR_NONE);
Print ("Ticket " + Allies[i] + ": " + l_ticket_4);

}

Заменил на:

{
bid =MarketInfo(AlliesO[i],MODE_BID);
ask =MarketInfo(AlliesO[i],MODE_ASK);
point =MarketInfo(AlliesO[i],MODE_POINT);
digits=MarketInfo(AlliesO[i],MODE_DIGITS);
point = NormalizeDouble (point, digits);
slippage = (ask-bid)/point;
l_ticket_4 = OrderSend(AlliesO[i], OP_BUY, Lots, NormalizeDouble(ask, digits), slippage, iif(StopLoss == 0.0, 0, NormalizeDouble(ask - StopLoss / MathPow(10, digits), digits)), iif(TakeProfit == 0.0, 0, NormalizeDouble(ask +TakeProfit / MathPow(10, digits), digits)), 0, Magic, 0, CLR_NONE);
}

Reason: