[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 255

Good evening all!

I have a question, how to increase the number of digits after the decimal point in a binary precision variable.

Tried NormalizeDouble, but it only works in reverse direction.

Thanks in advance for the answer!

BBSL:

Good evening all!

I have a question, how to increase the number of digits after the decimal point in a binary precision variable.

Tried NormalizeDouble, but it only works in reverse direction.

Thanks in advance for the answer!

The standard library has a function for this.

Hi all! How can I run the same terminal twice? To run two identical terminals of the same broker.

Tresk:
Hi all! How can I run the same terminal twice? To run two identical terminals of the same broker.
From different directories. This question has been asked here several hundred times already :-)

Zhunko:
The standard library has a function for this.

In which section, I can't find it...

BBSL:

In which section, I can't find...

Check the files. There's definitely one.

this one looks like it's from stdlib

string DoubleToStrMorePrecision(double number,int precision);

Hello! Can you please tell me if there is any code for an EA that trades only on the basis of 2 MAs?

Good evening all. Can you please advise how to correctly write a filter for the EA, the conditions are - if the volume is greater than the previous volume by a certain %. even this same % can be in the tester to optimize (probably it should be variable). thank you all!

isaev-av:
Good evening all. Can you please advise how to correctly write a filter for the EA, the conditions are - if the volume is greater than the previous volume by a certain %. even this same % can be in the tester to optimize (probably it should be variable). thank you all!

if (Volume>PreviousVolume*(1+Percent/100))
{
//....
}

sergeev:

if (Volume>PreviousVolume*(1+Percent/100))
{
//....
}

thank you
Reason: