[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 167

Roman.:

The error is wrong stops - your broker does not allow to set stops and takei at the moment of order opening. Change your broker.

Alternatively, check here - in a similar line to yours, multiply SL and TR by 10 - will the positions open...

If not, then replace them with zeros and check again - if the positions open - then your office does not allow to put stops at the time of opening the position - only after...

Right, that's what they told me....

Sergei Petrov | 09:34
wait
figured out what the problem is.

Sergei Petrov | 09:34
when market execution in a market order you cannot set a SL or TP
only after opening by modification

Which was required to prove (((((( Who can suggest a normal Russian-speaking bureau in a private branch, where there is an instant withdrawal and entry and no zamar with SL and TP? And most importantly to be 1:500 was ))))

I would be very glad if somebody would give me MACD Sample "tweaked" to open and close with zeros and then update them with the values I would specify in the settings.

I really want to see it working while I'm looking for another agency and searching for the best one.

By the way, because of this I suspect that my other 4 EAs except one are silent..... looking for an office...

I haven't heard anything bad about Alpari

eddy:
I have not heard anything bad about Alpari.
A reminder, discussion of brokers (other than technicalities) in private.

that's why I'm writing that technically I haven't heard anything bad:)

Guys need help....

Added

if (!ExistPositions()) {.........
                        }

bool ExistPositions() {
        for (int i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++) {
                if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) {
                        if (OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==MAGIC) {
                                return(True);
                        }
                } 
        } 
        return(false);
}

Well here's the problem...it opens an order and until it closes on a profit or a stop it does not open the next order, ignoring the SIGNALS for this pair!!!!

need to make it so that it does not ignore....help....

When trying to use the forum search it gives the message "Words or characters were ignored because they are short or incorrect". Yesterday it was working, last night it stopped. Can you please tell me what the problem is. Words not short, e.g. trivial word "indicator" is ignored as well as all.

To Vovo4ka

Do a time lock. How long do you think it takes for the first signal to disappear?

Roger:

To Vovo4ka

Do a time lock. How long do you think it takes for the first signal to disappear?

Well I have 1 hour timing signals to close, so basically after 61 minutes you can already say that the previous signal has disappeared...)

unnnamed:
When I try to use the forum search it gives the message "Words or characters have been ignored because they are short or incorrect". Yesterday it was working, last night it stopped. Can you please tell me what the problem is. Words not short, e.g. trivial word "indicator" is ignored as well as all.
The search on the site is floundering. I recommend a targeted (to the designated site) google search.
Example of google search query (e.g. by keyword unnamed)
unnamed site:mql4.com

I've got the alert plate stuck somewhere... when the signal goes on it makes a gurgling sound, but I can't find it in the terminal window... is there any key to pull it out?
Reason: