WHAT IF IT DOES EXIST? - page 5

why do you forget the basic laws?

1. Every measurement of a system affects the system itself. If a grail exists and can measure the macro/micro state of a system, then it will get distorted with its impact on that system. And the more this measurement (in forex it can be called exchange transactions) - the greater will be the impact on the system.

2. The law of the relationship between quantitative and qualitative changes. Any grail, increasing the quantitative influence on the market - changes its qualitative characteristics. Therefore, the grail will not be a grail any more, since it cannot function according to the new qualitative laws of the market.

3 If the grail exists, it is none other than an experiment with Maxwell's Demon . For those not in the know, the demon violates the second law of thermodynamics by reducing the entropy of the system. The grail essentially does the same thing, violating the law of equilibrium of the market. There are no irreversible processes in nature. If one wins, it is only because one takes "energy" (information, funds) from other sources

sergeev:

2. The law of the relationship between quantitative and qualitative changes. Any grail, by increasing the quantitative influence on the market, changes its qualitative characteristics. As a consequence, the grail will cease to be a grail, because it will not be able to work according to the new qualitative laws of the market.....

Stop pushing stale Leninism on Christmas Day!

firstly, it was not Lenin who was pushing it, but Hegel.

Secondly, the law is indeed general and no one has abolished it. even if Chikotilo the maniac talks about it, this will not stop the law from being the law it is.

goldtrader: He simply belongs to the Bad Dancers.

)))

I don't think he's a bad dancer )))

Goldtrader : In real life, there is an administrative resource that allows some dancers to temporarily turn off the interfering factors.

He just could not negotiate and solve all the issues with the administrative resource. Moreover, I think he went against the administrative resource. And that administrative resource broke his grail ))))

atik:
naven avalanche

No, not an avalanche.

I have been searching for years for the right and accurate signal to enter the market and to exit. In fact, since the market changes much faster than the exact signal appears, almost all attempts eventually led to a losing effect.

Further I thought once I was losing I needed optimization, so I developed a full automatic system for optimization, as a result I got greedy and the result was known to many if not to all of them, I lost profits at the most inappropriate moment, when I was about to buy a car, a flat, etc.

Graal strategy is built on pure mathematics (7th grade) and it's not all about how or where you entered the market, it's all about order management and trading on multiple currency pairs at once.

Here is an example of my ignition block to enter the market

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Описание : Функция получения сигнала.                                                                    |
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
int Signal(){
  double mas=iMA(NULL,0,MovingPeriod,MovingShift,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);
  double maf=iMA(NULL,0,MovingPeriod1,MovingShift,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);
  double mas_p=iMA(NULL,0,MovingPeriod,MovingShift,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,2);
  double maf_p=iMA(NULL,0,MovingPeriod1,MovingShift,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,2);

if(maf<mas && maf_p>=mas_p) return(-1);
  if(maf>mas && maf_p<=mas_p) return(1);

return(0);
}

The strategy works on minutes the essence of the strategy is in the management of orders. If we consider the strategy as a whole, the work should be done on several currency pairs, the result of the test below by one pair, such a test may not be called adequate but we may consider it to be ok.

Strategy Tester Report
Undercover
Alpari-NDD-Demo (Build 225)

Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period 1 Minute (M1) 2010.01.04 00:00 - 2010.12.31 22:59 (2010.01.01 - 2011.01.01)
Model All ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
Parameters Parameters="---General Expert Advisor Settings"; DecreaseFactor=23; MovingPeriod=19; MovingShift=0; MovingPeriod1=13; OpenBAR=true;

Bars in history 368195 Modelled ticks 11104080 Modeling quality 25.00%
Chart mismatch errors 0

Initial deposit 50000.00

Net profit 10295.98 Total profit 37878.15 Total loss -27582.17
Profitability 1.37 Expected payoff 3.83

Absolute drawdown 3159.51 Maximum drawdown 7874.28 (14.39%) Relative drawdown 14.39% (7874.28)

Total trades 2686 Short positions (% win) 1269 (62.81%) Long positions (% win) 1417 (62.46%)

Profitable trades (% of all) 1682 (62.62%) Loss trades (% of all) 1004 (37.38%)
Largest profitable trade 3305.44 losing transaction -1138.32
Average profitable deal 22.52 losing deal -27.47
Maximum continuous wins (profit) 18 (219.64) Continuous losses (loss) 9 (-2219.44)
Maximum continuous profits (number of wins) 3317.44 (2) Continuous loss (number of losses) -2219.44 (9)
Average continuous winnings 4 continuous loss 2

To implement a more or less stable "grail", everything is already in Code Base. The only thing that I came up with new for my strategy is the so-called EXTRACTION. The idea was born after watching the movie BEGINNING, when a group of people simultaneously emerged from multi-level sleep. The idea caught on and was implemented for forex, which increased the stability and profitability of the system many times over since the simulated burst lasts less than 5 minutes. In the test it looks like sharp drop and sharp increase in balance.

sergeev:

First of all, it wasn't Lenin who pushed it, it was Hegel.

Secondly, the law is indeed general and no one has abolished it. even if Chikotilo the maniac talks about it, the law will not stop being the law that it is.

This is no excuse for Hegel.

There is no such law. This is verbiage.

A real grail with fair play would have emptied the banks of the consortium. Such a grailer would have been taken over by the CIA. But the game can't be fair to begin with. The Kansorcium has enough money to break and reverse any market movement through their orders and they also know sales volumes, which the traders do not.

david2:
A real grail with fair play would have emptied the banks of the consortium. Such a grailer would have been taken over by the CIA. But the game can't be fair to begin with. The consortium has enough money to break and reverse any market movement through their orders and they also know sales volumes, which traders do not.
They don't like to talk about consortium. But I will say. :-))) Will not empty the banks of the consortium. It will just move from one pocket to another. The banks will be left with their money.

HIDDEN:

Period 1 Minute (M1) 2010.01.04 00:00 - 2010.12.31 22:59 (2010.01.01 - 2011.01.01)

Initial deposit 50000.00

Net profit 10295.98 Total profit 37878.15 Total loss -27582.17

One year's profit is 20%. That's not bad in principle. But I do not consider it a grail - it is the profit of an ordinary business. Although a 20% profit in one year for a business is a good result )))

LeoV:

In 1 year, the profit is 20%. That's not bad in principle. But I don't consider it a grail. Although a 20% profit for the year is a good result ))))
It's greed that kills everything. Just take 5 currency pairs and for each 20% a year, it will be 100%, and the result of each currency pair + (-) 5% per year.
Reason: