What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 64

The topic of the thread brought to mind -

Raising his son as a loser, Dad wears out two trouser belts a year.

How many belts did Dad wear out in all eleven years of schooling, if his son is known to repeat fifth grade twice?

I will not object and will be ready to accept your theory if you explain to me why if state of one of our points changes then another will feel this change if you assert that except space there is nothing. explain how the change of state of the first point is transmitted to the second point making thus sensitive this point to change of the first point if emptiness guarantees us absence of any material carriers of interaction like gravitation magnetism and electromagnetism? you will not assert that these fields are not

The age-old argument over whether the earth revolves around the sun or the sun revolves around the earth is just an argument over the choice of reference frame.

Boeing747:
i will not object and will be ready to accept your theory if you explain to me why if state of one of our points change then another will feel this change if you say that besides space there is nothing. explain how the change of state of the first point is transmitted to the second point thus making this point sensitive to the change of the first point if emptiness guarantees us absence of any material carriers of interaction like gravitation magnetism and electromagnetism? you will not argue that these fields are not

The age-old argument over whether the earth revolves around the sun or the sun revolves around the earth is just an argument over the choice of reference frame.

Good questions, but purely technical, changing little in principle.

The principle is simple: Void is the only physical object mentioned here that has the right to exist WITHOUT HAVING to appear from ANYWHERE.
Any other object - puts us before the problem of explaining why it appeared.

Void is real, being in any specified volume, and independent of our consciousness.

And, like any real physical object, emptiness has to have at least some physical properties.

For all that we see (and cannot see) around us, it is enough for me personally that at least ONE of the properties of emptiness can change. This is one...
That a VARIABLE VARIABLE of such parameter should propagate in the void like an ordinary longitudinal wave.
And that the speed of propagation of such a wave at each point is RELATIVE to the value of this parameter.

I cannot tell the subtleties, because I am not aware of them... And they do not change anything in principle.

(By the way, about causes of vacuum fluctuations, I heard something in the last century. Some mathematician supposedly managed to show convincingly that a dynamic homogeneous medium cannot remain in a stable equilibrium state in principle. Sorry.)

Time is money. Money is time... and so on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-xLKqErbjw

Victorpericulo:
Time is money. Money is time... and so on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-xLKqErbjw

There's a smell of smoke...!

prikolnyjkent:

Good questions, but purely technical and changing little in principle.

But our principle is simple: Void is the only physical object mentioned here that has the right to exist WITHOUT needing to appear from ANYWHERE.
Any other object - puts us before the problem of explaining why it appeared.

Void - really exists, being in any, specifically specified volume, and regardless of our consciousness.

And, like any real physical object, emptiness has to have at least some physical properties.

For all that we see (and cannot see) around us, it is enough for me personally that at least ONE of the properties of emptiness can change. This is one...
That a VARIABLE VARIABLE of such parameter should propagate in the void like an ordinary longitudinal wave.
And that the speed of propagation of such a wave at each point is RELATIVE to the value of this parameter.

I cannot tell the subtleties, because I am not aware of them... And they do not change anything in principle.

(By the way, about causes of vacuum fluctuations, I heard something in the last century. Some mathematician supposedly managed to show convincingly that a dynamic homogeneous medium cannot remain in a stable equilibrium state in principle. Sorry.)

if by vacuum you mean a physical vacuum or vacuum I shall not argue. vacuum is a complicated substance and it is not vacuum as some people consider. vacuum possesses own energy and very big fluctuations which sometimes generate elementary particles such as electrons or protons. there is even a theory which explains why density of interstellar substance remains constant value in spite of expansion of the universe that ostensibly constantly occurs creation of hydrogen atoms from vacuum. for this purpose it is enough to appear in the vacuum and to explain the origin of hydrogen atoms.

Boeing747:

... A vacuum is a complex substance. It's not empty at all...

That's what I'm saying. You've got to take responsibility.

If your vacuum is NOT empty, then spill it - where did it come from...?

What is "emptiness"? Is it when there is "nothing at all"? Or when there is "nothing else"? But when there is nothing "other", then a "void" in which there is "nothing at all" is completely indistinguishable from a "void" consisting of a "homogeneous substance". Thus, in order to reveal "emptiness" there must be something "other". Without this "other" there is no "emptiness".

This spatial paradox is quite analogous to the temporal paradox. And together these two paradoxes, complementing each other to form a whole, form the Universe.

;)

Boeing747:

.... vacuum is a complex substance.....

And the absolute vacuum is an abysmally complex substance.

Nature fears emptiness, and nature's wisdom is not to be doubted.
Reason: