An expert with intelligence. Concept. - page 6

EricGR:

at this stage, entries are made on the lowest TF allowed by the trading system's rules

just enter on any TF, provided that you do not do Close analysis - I did not find anything there, but the maximum / minimum price it passes from the lowest TF, to a certain limit = higher TF

artikul:
There were two traders A and B))) And one day they both saw the same technical level. Trader A placed a stop order to break it and trader B placed a limit order ))))). The question is - which one of them has been testing his EA since the 90s? )))

)))) that's for sure...

EricGR

i didn't say stake is your conclusion))))

I'm talking about patterns - a pattern in this case input and output = carried out according to some law...etc...

i.e. you'll come to the same proverbial regularities from which you are trying to avoid))))

talk about nothing, don't waste your time ...

good luck ...

there are regularities... they can't help but be)))

Oh, man. This thread could be quoted. ))) For example this phrase: "the price always changes before your beliefs change..." ))))

It makes me laugh.

It's been going around in circles on this forum for a couple of years now. They've been discussing the same thing. What's the point....

exi:
It's been going around in circles on this forum for a couple of years now. They've been discussing the same thing. What's the point....

OK. Let's think "outside the box".

The frontal definition of a trend is not that it's wrong, but somehow it's not usable. // woah, and this was written by a man writing - ugly...)))

Being, apparently, a collector at heart, I have collected a lot of trend definitions. Not much in the way of usefulness. So I decided to look at it from another angle. Another loony - voyeurism... )))

OK. Let me put it this way:

The trend is the state of the market where your TS is profitable.

If you dance from it, then many troubles disappear. And a sick psyche - "does not affect".

Svinozavr:

Oh, man. This thread could be quoted. ))) For example this phrase: "the price always changes before your beliefs change..." ))))

LOL.

Yeah, I'm sure you can find the "winged" line on me, too.

In fact until I went through it myself I didn't realise... The forum should be used for its intended purpose, specifically on topics of a tychnic nature and everything related to code... not to discuss conceptual topics and fantasies )))

Vizard:

i didn't say anything about the cola, that's your conclusion)))

the "koli pattern" was a joke as I realised on the first page that it wasn't long for the thread... although it's not good to joke with Kolya

What does the word intelligence even apply here????

If even the thread title is misspelled...

Svinozavr:

It makes me laugh.

Piss all you want )))) Personally, I don't profit from your precious opinions )))

artikul:

Piss all you want )))) Personally, I don't profit from your precious opinions ))))

))) Why so? Don't know where to put it?

Tough case...

Svinozavr:

))) Why so? Don't know where to put it?

Tough case...

I just don't want to mess with your mind )))) Other people's experiences in trading are of no value to me )))
Reason: