Again and again about taxes ... So, to pay or not to pay? - page 4

Tantrik:
That's right! If there are benefits, a veteran of the Great Patriotic War is welcome to trade. If there is a debt and the property is seized, the owner will not have time to pay and the bailiffs will sell everything cheaply (I'm telling you this as a representative of the state).
Isn't our esteemed representative of the state busy with Forex trading and other extraneous activities during his working hours, urging us to pay taxes, out of which he gets a salary?)

Dezil:
Isn't the respected representative of the state engaged in forex trading and other extraneous activities during his working hours, urging us to pay taxes from which his salary is paid?))

What's up? That's a good move!

Let them be, eh? )))

Dezil:
Isn't the honourable representative of the state engaged in forex trading and other extraneous activities during his working hours, urging us to pay taxes from which his salary is paid?))
I get it from those who don't pay. (That is why I do not call for anything, and the day is not scheduled, the time is always working).

Tantrik:
I get from those who don't pay. (so I don't call for anything, and the day is irregular, the hours are always working)
I hope this is not the case, otherwise it sounds like a famous slogan - plunder the looted)) But seriously, pay taxes (not pennies from wages) namely TAXES if you own a business or a successful speculator in our country is dangerous, after beautiful tax returns to you come pogo or urki, which is often the same and "nailed you to the roof", such as a good life, zasvetilsya - pay to the common fund. But this is my personal opinion, the truth is based on personal experience. If you trade successfully, trade and pay taxes in another country.

Dezil:
I hope this is not the case, otherwise it sounds like a famous slogan - plunder the loot)). But seriously, it is dangerous to pay taxes (not kopecks from wages), namely TAXES if you are a business owner or a successful stock speculator in our country, after beautiful tax returns to you come epaulets or cops, which is often the same and "nail you to the roof", like a good life, light up - pay to the public. But this is my personal opinion, the truth is based on personal experience. If you trade successfully, trade and pay taxes in another country.

Yes, yes! For every Gr. Koreiko, there will always be a TV Bender who wants, God willing, to touch him by the udder...

and it's dangerous not to pay, too.

Dezil:
I hope this is not the case, otherwise it sounds like a famous slogan - plunder the loot)). But seriously, it is dangerous to pay taxes (not kopecks from wages), namely TAXES if you are a business owner or a successful stock speculator in our country, after beautiful tax returns to you come epaulets or cops, which is often the same and "nail you to the roof", like a good life, light up - pay to the public. But this is my personal opinion, the truth is based on personal experience. If you trade successfully, trade and pay taxes in another country.
If you have got to the point where the content of your tax return can get you "visitors", then you yourself should and must be on the short side with the powers that be, with those same "visitors"

sever30:
If you have made it so that the contents of your tax return can be used by 'visitors', then you yourself should and must be on the short side with the powers that be, those same 'visitors'.
:-))) yep, it's called a "roof"...

sever30:
If you have made sure that the contents of your tax return allow you to be approached by the "visitors", then you yourself should and must be on the short side with the powers that be, those same "visitors".
So I say get out of here as soon as possible if you have the strength and brains. Either you will sit like Hodor or you will be cut out sooner or later, like in the village of Kushetskaya.

Dezil:
I say get out of here as soon as possible if you have energy and brains. Either you will sit like Hodor or you will be killed sooner or later, like in the village of Kushetskaya.

Or is it money that makes you happy? Have you seen many happy immigrants?

Happiness is in the quality of life of you and your family. Listen less to Zadornov...
Reason: