THE "GRAIL" EXISTS!!! - page 2

sergeev:
sometimes it's not a bad thing to be the second one.

Thank you my good man!

;)

Files:
state.rar  9 kb

soldieralex:

No, I'm not a journalist, by profession I am a car mechanic specializing in the chassis of Japanese cars, so I'm the average kid who spent 1 year and 2 months on the Forex market practically all day long. As for the money, as the smart guy with the nickname newbie_d said , it's not a lure, I do not offer anything for money or at all, I do not need strangers, I have enough of my own. I don't need any other guys, I have enough of my own.
what makes you think your TS is a grail? Have you tested the system? If so, how exactly and what period was tested? What was the profit, how many trades?

soldieralex:

No, I'm not a journalist, by profession I'm an auto mechanic specializing in the chassis of Japanese cars, so I'm just a normal kid who spent 1 year and 2 months on the Forex market almost all day long. As for the money, as the smart guy with the nickname newbie_d said , it's not a lure, I do not offer anything for money or at all, I do not need strangers, I have enough of my own. I don't offer anything for money or anything else, I don't need anybody's. I've got enough of my own.

I'm not saying you should bring the money to you :)

I just get the feeling that your post is a way of cheering up all the leakers, which is probably the vast majority of people here

I too have spent a lot of time researching the subject and am now sceptical of posts like yours

If there were any specifics it would be a different conversation

When/if I find my "grail", I won't write posts like yours here - instead I will thank everyone who indirectly helped me in this

Techno:
after what did you decide that your TS is a grail? Have you tested the system? If so, how exactly and what period has it been tested? What was the profit, how many trades?

He's got nothing. This seeming feeling of having found a grail has been experienced by many, but the harsh realities of forex sooner or later put everything in its place.

I'm sure he doesn't even have an expert. And as long as the TS is not coded, it can be considered untested.

soldieralex, no offence, I had the same feeling when I ran a couple of bots on the renko in the tester, I thought no one but me figured it out and I was already on the beach with the girls, the yacht was parked nearby, but DEMO put everything in place.

Good luck to you !

soldieralex: I spent 1 year and 2 months on forex, practically all day long [...] it's not a lure I'm not offering anything, not for money or at all, I don't need anyone else's, I've got enough of my own. I don't offer anything for money or anything else, I don't need anybody else's. I just have enough of my own.
You're right. Only it's probably a little early. Still, a year is not enough, even if it's 24 hours a day. It takes an absolute astronomical time to find your system:worthwhile ideas don't appear very quickly, even if you try to speed up the process, saving on sleep (sleep is their main generator). Imho.

soldieralex:

I am a regular kid who has spent 1 year and 2 months on forex, practically all day long.

Not enough, you need another year and 10 months of training to open your own PAMM.

Mathemat:
Well, you're right. But it's probably a little early. After all, a year is not much time, even if it's twenty-four hours. It takes some absolute astronomical time to find your system:worthwhile ideas don't appear very quickly, even if you try to speed up the process, saving on sleep (sleep is their main generator). Imho.
by the way, yes. not even sleep, but a borderline state when you drift off... to sleep

Is it a grail for one timeframe of one pair or universal ? Because you can show such grails on optimization multiplying many times during a year in code base...

Reason: