Swap buy orders with sell orders.

Hello everyone. I bought an expert advisor of which I don't have the source code (.mq5). I need to make sure that when the expert advisor has to place a Buy order he places it as a Sell and when he has to place a Sell order he places it as a Buy. I don't have the source code of this EA, can it be done by MT5 setup or similar? Many thanks in advance!!!

Kokol Moins:
Hello everyone. I bought an expert advisor of which I don't have the source code (.mq5). I need to make sure that when the expert advisor has to place a Buy order he places it as a Sell and when he has to place a Sell order he places it as a Buy. I don't have the source code of this EA, can it be done by MT5 setup or similar? Many thanks in advance!!!

If there is no config options on the EA to "invert" that logic: It cannot be done.

I suggest you contact the Expert Advisor author directly, and talk about implementing that "feature" on the EA

Since always buying is not a profitable strategy, is always selling? Either direction, you pay the spread.
Reason: