What to do with the grail? - page 24

sllawa3:
If I had used the quote lag, I would have gone even further: I would have used the flow from the swift before it was filtered by the market maker and delivered to the dc... The dc would have simply banned the account as there would have been no losing trades at all and their number would have increased many times over!
And tell me, what does "the flow of quotes from swift" mean, where is it coming from ?

dimeon:
And tell me, what do you mean by "quote flow from swift", where is that from ?
Swift is a high-density inter-bank information exchange network (about 1,500 or more quotes per second).

sanyooooook:

according to the state you use 2 robots

ZS: one of them is Mychеlowka)

where is it written in the state that 2 robots? ( I actually use 4 )

sllawa3:
where does it say 2 robots in the state? ( I actually use 4 )

I only saw 2.

ZS: majiks are scaring the whole office ))))

Slava - are you already being quoted different instruments by Swift? )) You're already a hard-ass))

sllawa3:
Swift is a high-density inter-bank information exchange network (on the order of 1,500 or more quotes per second)
how can we get quotes from it? is there a service or website?

dimeon:
how do you get a quote stream from there? is there a service or website ?
First you need to know or determine from which banks the quotation provider generates quotations (filters)

dimeon:
how do you get a quote stream from there? is there a service or website ?
No, it's a payment system, there are no streaming quotes

Slava - Myshylovka should NOT be mentioned :) let it fade into oblivion....

alexx_v:
No way, it is a payment system, there are no price streams
the payment system is freely accessible and so is information about current prices (these are bid and ask prices, not payment codes). From these freely accessible prices, the quote providers (market makers) create quotations for the brokerage companies, who then mix them together from several providers, filter them again and give them to traders (with a certain delay).
Reason: