Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 38

VladimirR:

Hello. I've finally written my first EA! Just don't quite understand how it works.

NIROBA's topics
Swetten:

Give him some haloperidol or something...

And anyway, how long have psychiatric hospitals had the internet for patients?

Where is the head doctor looking?

A year ago:

timbo:
Fully supportive. Definitely a long way off. You have to lose at least 60 IQ points to reach Niroba's level. This is only achievable through long term heavy drug use.

dofer-dert:

Hi all. Does anyone have an indicator of market reaction to price changes and pressure on prices due to unrealised profits or losses, (This indicator displays Open Positions in Forexe which are divided into Short and Long). I had it, but it was lost soon. Can someone have it? I have it but it was lost in time, can someone have it?

akadex:
Dofer-dert:

Hi all. Does anyone have an indicator of market reaction to price changes and pressure on prices due to unrealised profits or losses, (This indicator displays Open Positions in Forexe which are divided into Short and Long). I had it, but it was lost soon. Can someone have it? I would really appreciate it.

Under a new nickname? What about the old, tried-and-true

Vinin:

Under a new nickname? What about the old ones?

Moderators can see everything ))))

alkeon 27.08.2011 13:57
poruchik:

RTFM

Hello. You need exactly 3 histograms. For a visual representation of the waves. Or can these lines also be converted to histograms?

P.S. Where can you download this indicator?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOReignEXchange 21.09.2011 10:25
dentraf:

If it's no secret what tools do you use?
I don't think so.

I didn't know there was such a funny branch.

isaev-av:
Good afternoon. I want you to write an Expert Advisor, which is very useful for many people, especially for those who are not good at writing. The gist of it is this. The Expert Advisor should buy and sell when the alert goes off. One triggered-buy, the other triggered-sell. People will only have to insert the alerts in the indicator. And go ahead and check your ideas!

TANKER:
I have several EAs trading on different terminals at the same brokerage house. From time to time they converge. So what's the best way to trade these EAs?