Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 3

paukas:
Did you make any money on this crap? A dollar at least?

Dear Sir, as you put it, you have a lot of nonsense in your trousers (don't be angry with me for being blunt). I have been doing this TA crap for quite a long time (since the 90s) (or rather, I don't do it anymore). And let me write about this shit the way it really is - bullshit. It's a business, and not a trader's business at all. It's the greatest lure of all. But how, I'll define the level, build a channel, connect this with this, divide it by that bullshit, enclose an ellipse, here is the head and shoulders, because everything is clear, where are the bulls, where are the bears, I am in the market, I follow it ..... Everything is crystal clear, even for complete idiots.

So, shove your Jedi power levels in your, er, handy place.

And on the merits - this is the first close to workable system of automatic (this is important) trade, which I managed to create. I've tested the system elements several times and placed some forecasts in the forecasting grid (I've been messing with it for a long time). So, a dollar and a bit more just on this system earned. Taki don't worry.

Alex5757000:

+1

Why so little? Add a little more.

Farnsworth:

Dear Sir, as you put it, you have a lot of nonsense in your trousers (don't be angry with me for being blunt). I've been doing this TA crap for quite a long time (since the 90s) (or rather, I don't do it anymore). And let me write about this shit the way it really is - bullshit. It's a business, and not a trader's business at all. It's the greatest lure of all. But how, I will define the level, I will build a channel, I will connect this with this, I will divide it by that bullshit, I will attach the ellipse, here is the head and shoulders, because everything is clear, where are the bulls, where are the bears, I am in the market, I follow it ..... Everything is crystal clear, even for complete idiots.

And on the merits - this is the first close to workable system of automatic (this is important) trade, which I managed to create. I've tried elements of the system several times and have made some forecasts in my forecasting grid (I've been working with it for a long time). So, a dollar and a bit more just on this system earned. Don't worry.

No, you won't.

If you make a dollar, I'll be happy for you.

In the meantime, it's all, sorry to be honest, chatter from your excuse of a convenient place.

Richie:

This is exactly the conclusion I came to after spending some time studying TA

Hamas and the "clowns" on this forum are invited to "LEAVE" on this thread.

Farnsworth:

Dear Sir, as you put it, you have a lot of nonsense in your trousers (don't be angry with me for being blunt). I have been doing this TA crap for quite a long time (since the 90s) (or rather, I don't do it anymore). And let me write about this shit the way it really is - bullshit. It's a business, and not a trader's business at all. It's the greatest lure of all. But how, I will define the level, I will build a channel, I will connect this with this, I will divide it by that bullshit, I will attach the ellipse, here is the head and shoulders, because everything is clear, where are the bulls, where are the bears, I am in the market, I follow it ..... Everything is crystal clear, even for complete idiots.

And on the merits - this is the first close to workable system of automatic (this is important) trade, which I managed to create. I've tried elements of the system several times and have made some forecasts in my forecasting grid (I've been working with it for a long time). So, a dollar and a bit more just on this system earned. Taki don't worry.

Still the same problem of terminology. The only indication that this is not thechanalysis is that it mentions the use of external data, and it is not clear to what extent external data is used more than quotes. In my opinion (it is described there) is a kind of TA. It is not clear. We don't simplify the notion of TA to the extent of "Stochastic's value is greater than 50" or "the fast one crosses the slow one". Although the second one is already a pattern analysis?

gip:
The same problem of terminology. The only thing that proves that it is not theanalysis is a mentioning of the use of external data and it is not clear to what extent external data are used more than quotes. To my mind it is a kind of TA. It is not clear. We don't reduce the notion of TA to the extent of "Stochastic's value is greater than 50" or "the first wave crosses the second one". Although the second one is already a pattern analysis?

Teanalysis is predicting price behaviour on the basis of past behaviour.

But if one does not use it, then yes, let him show the state. I will admire the wonder. How he enters by the stars.

And it connects to the universal mind.

paukas:

No, I don't.

If you make a dollar, I'll be happy for you.

In the meantime, pardon my honesty, it's all just talk out of your pardonably convenient place.

Don't waste your time. Rejoice. Right now, the only thing keeping you from being happy for me is yourself. Talk to him yourself, maybe you'll convince him to be happy together. It'll make two of you so you can be twice as happy.

Look, maybe you know something about TA that you haven't heard about yet. Then share it, tell me...

Farnsworth:

Taki don't waste any time. Rejoice. Right now, the only thing preventing you from being happy for me is yourself. Talk to him yourself, see if you can convince him to rejoice together. It'll make two of you so you can be twice as happy.

Look, maybe you know something about TA that you haven't heard about yet. Then share it, tell me...

Read the post above, young Padawan.

paukas:

Teanalysis is predicting price behaviour on the basis of past behaviour.

But if one does not use it, then yes, let him show the state. I will admire the wonder. How he enters the stars.

And it connects to the universal mind.

Trading on the basis of insider information, for example, is not TA. Of course you can't see the stats, but there are occasional scandals like this in the press.

Arbitrage, brokerage, etc.

So trading without TA is not even a divo.

gip:

Trading on the basis of insider information, for example, is not TA. Of course we cannot see the states, but from time to time such scandals appear in the press.

So trading without a TA is not even a divine thing.

Yes. But unfortunately we mortals have little access to it.

And the Cherkizovsky market was also a TA base :)

paukas:
Yes. But unfortunately we mortals don't have access to it.
Fundamental analysis is not a TA, some people trade on it. Intuition is not a TA either.
Reason: