Who are the Greeters - page 7

alex12:

The market is not a number-theory phenomenon. It cannot be predicted by number theory alone. You need to study real time series and/or build mathematical models, like in theoretical physics. Either that or nothing.

Although it is still possible to guess...

expand the square first... so that it adds up (horizontally or vertically) to the number 666

then it will be closer to life :)

Aleksander:

expand the square first... so that it adds up (horizontally or vertically) to the number 666

then it will be closer to life :)

I don't get it.
How can it be applied to trading, even a little.
And by the way - Yeah, I'll see if there's a square.

=====

Here's a square for you-- numbers 1 through 36.
All the numbers add up to 666.
Each line horizontally and vertically adds up to 111.
no number is repeated in the square.

wow)

there are pi signs, by the way - all the graphs of all the processes that have been done, are being done and have not yet been done are shown "mnemonic" there ;)

Jingo:

wow)

there are pi signs, by the way - all the graphs of all the processes that have been done, are being done and have not yet been done are shown "mnemonic" there ;)

please elaborate.

That was a joke, don't take it seriously. It won't help you in any way.

Just any predefined sequence of digits of any length can be found in the signs of Pi number (I don't know if this is proven or not, but it's very likely). All that remains is to find out which one corresponds to the current process :)

Mathemat:

That was a joke, don't take it seriously. It won't help you in any way.

Just any predefined sequence of digits of any length can be found in the signs of Pi number (I don't know if this is proven or not, but it's very likely). All that remains is to find out which one corresponds to the current process :)

Thank you.

Mathemat, I wasn't joking)

signs can be used as an additional module for probabilistic prediction models.

I once developed a system of digital fractals, the longer a fractal is (in bits) the smaller it is on history, so

for example, let's take 100100011110110100110101X where X is a future hour (1 and 0 show movement up or down within an hour)

and consider native t-fractals of all orders,

beginning with 01, then 101, then 1010 and estimate mnemonics (0 or 1 being the most probable) after those fractals, then we may add weights and thus obtain a forecasting model using digital fractals.

The system is very rich and requires a good software implementation.

Jingo:

Mathemat, I wasn't joking)

signs can be used as an additional module for probabilistic prediction models.

I once developed a system of digital fractals, the longer a fractal is (in bits) the smaller it is on history, thus

for example, let's take 100100011110110100110101X where X is a future hour (1 and 0 show movement up or down in an hour)

and consider native t-fractals of all orders,

beginning with 01, then 101, then 1010 and estimate mnemonics (0 or 1 being the most probable) after those fractals, then we may add weights and thus obtain a forecasting model using digital fractals.

The system is very rich and requires a good software implementation.

the system doesn't take off head-on. and scales are easier for the network to feed rationed prices.

What about the Golden Ratio - is it even micro-useful for trading?

What options are available to deal with Slippage which causes SL to increase?

Reason: