Who are the Greeters - page 3

alex12:

I'm into it))
Just don't confuse the groomers with the avalanche-bearers, because I see you're going there too...

If an avalanche code does not place pending orders on a grid, it does not mean that there are no grid-like ideas. It's not my fault if you don't get it :)

moskitman:
Don't confuse the groomers with the avalanche hunters, because I see you're going there too...

Honestly, I thought the Avalanche and the Greeders were
the same thing.
Please give a clear and unambiguous definition of Avalanche and
Graders. What's their fundamental difference?

alex12:

Is it a family of advisors or is it a word for certain traders?

Where did this word come from?

Who invented it?

And what does it mean - literally?

Greeters appear to be members of the GRID system. I first heard the word about 10 years ago. I don't know how relevant it is to forex, but originally GRID originated in a completely different industry and was a system of computers around the world, networked together to perform complex computational processes, for example in genetics - deciphering the human genome. Look it up on wikipedia, should be. GRID includes some agencies and institutes in individual countries, including Russia and Ukraine.

alex12:

Honestly, I thought that Avalanche and Greeders are the same.
I thought Avalanche and Griders were the same thing.
Please give a clear and unambiguous definition of Avalanche and
What is their fundamental difference?

I think that such a systematization (adult) is not necessary, except that way - just having fun! It makes no sense at all...

Research, develop, systematize, and then, as they say, you'll see where the curve takes you - whether it's a grid or a trap,

whether it's on a grid, or a grid-grid, or a grid-catcher... What difference does it make to you what you're going to use... :-)))

P.S. It's not the fact that the right name and awareness of the system will make you feel better... :-)))

peco:

Greeters appear to be members of the GRID system. I first heard the word about 10 years ago. I don't know how relevant it is to forex, but originally GRID originated in a completely different industry and was a system of computers around the world, networked together to perform complex computational processes, for example in genetics - deciphering the human genome. Look it up on wikipedia, should be. GRID includes some agencies and institutes in individual countries, including Russia and Ukraine.

Thank you very much.

Roman.:

I think that such a systematization (adult style) is unnecessary, except just for fun! It makes no sense at all...

Research, develop, systematize, and then, as they say, you'll see where the curve takes you - either to grid or grid-grid,

whether it's on a grid, a grid-grid, or a grid-catcher... What difference does it make to you what you're going to use... :-)))

P.S. It's not the fact that the right name and awareness of the system will make you feel better... :-)))

If you filter by Mathematics, it is impossible to drain the depo - unless you drain it yourself ).

But I've never met any Expert Advisor that was 100% filtered by Mathematics.

OlegTs:

I once posted mine in a kodobase

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9637

Screenshots from 2000 to 2010.

OlegTs you wrote on the forum that if your EA
You wrote on the forum that if your EA would have interesting results, i would unsubscribe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I made a test version of netting avalanche,

here you can manually adjust lot values and TP SL for each iteration (9 max),

you can use two independent avalanches at the same time, each with its own settings...

It is possible to adjust the shift in pips between avalanches to spread the load
on large iterations...

zero iteration is determined by the indicator - random or trend

I haven't optimized the values, because the avalanche is made as a procedure, it's easy to cram it into
It's easy to shove it into Expert Advisor, where you can use any principle of calculation of parameters.

big request, if anyone get anything interesting based on this, let me know...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

what-means-test

I have made a test version of netting avalanche ?

This EA can not work on real ?

===================

I added some program code and adjusted parameters.
You can write me in your personal message and if you're interested, I will send you
So please do not hesitate to contact me and I will send you the modified EA.
- I will also send you the set.

By the way this result is obtained using -
Bottom EA = false.

Yes - and thank you very much.

alex12: If you filter it with Mathematics, it is impossible to drain the depo - unless you drain it yourself).
At least give me a hint as to how this should be done.

I too wonder how it's so mathematically filtered.
Reason: