MT4 PROGRAMMING

Hi guys!!! who knows the answer!!!

how to remove the line - demoaccount, from the terminal!!! it appears when you go to your demo at the top of the line !!!!

poul:

Hi guys!!! who knows the answer!!!

how to remove the line - demo account, from the terminal!!! it appears when you go to your demo at the top of the line !!!!

Why?

A man is applying for a job!!! He was told that he needs to provide his account stack!!! He has good results on the demo but no real money!!!! and no money for real too!!!! he still wants to get a job???

if anyone knows please help!!! you can write to pavel_liapko@mail.ru!!!

thanks in advance!!!!

men i'll pay!!!!! urgently need!!!!!!

From the statement, the employer did not understand that it was a demo and asked for an invest, when you connect to the dc server it says "DEMO, DON'T REMOVE" can be changed to "Caution, you are cheated".

Mischek:
From the statement, the employer did not understand that it was a demo and asked for an invest, when you connect to the dc server it says "DEMO, DON'T REMOVE" can be changed to "Caution, you are cheated".

I had to remove the inscription so that when you go to the demo it was not !!!! and the account was like a real one!!!!! it can be done or not?

There is no way to remove the inscription when you log in to the institute.
And it is better to speak... always the truth.

poul:

the point is that you need to remove this inscription!!! so that when you go out to the demo it was not !!!! and the account was like a real!!!!!

First of all,it's not fair.

Secondly, do you have access to the client side of the person who will be checking ?

Why is the topic about programming?

imho the theme should be renamed: how to divorce an investor using a demo account on mt4

as for the sub-text:

1. duct tape

2. Photoshop rules

Niroba has experience. I have to look in his thread - there was a moment when he showed a screen without a "demo", but as it turned out the account was still a "demo".
Reason: