Rationale for the existence of support lines - page 13

FOXXXi:
"A bad trader always gets in the way of the spread." (c)
Yeah. God feeds the fool so far.

Svinozavr:

But here's why.... well explain to me, why!!!!, all the time the desire to explain everything from the "big bang" keeps popping up. Well nothing is permanent!!! Amen...

We're looking for the truth, though :) Aren't you?

Svinozavr:

But here's why... well explain to me, why!!!!, the desire to explain everything from the "big bang" keeps popping up. Well nothing is permanent!!! Amen...

First, there are positive trading results - successful ones - like Andriyasha at Alpari. - I want the same - what's wrong with that?

I have found it, you are fools - like Porksaurus.

What's wrong with impermanent randomness - repeating periodically like the law of gravity....

Well yes there will be an explosion there will be no earth, no trends.....

Tantrik:

Well yes there will be an explosion no land, no trends.....

There is already no earth. Neither are there trends. Otherwise we could clearly define the boundaries of both. It doesn't seem complicated, but when you think about it you go crazy.

hrenfx:

Again, it is strange why such a study is nowhere to be found. The idea is simple.

That's it! Burned the grail. =)

hrenfx:

I have already started preparing to implement the method. In the meantime, it goes like this:

At the time of the vertical blue line, drew both parallel red lines. From the bottom one, I bought in again...

Why is it so accurate? Could it be that some big players algorithms are working on a linear pattern of targets:

Have to buy a lot of EUR for USD. They buy a small batch. The price goes up. They wait for a certain return and buy another batch. They form a corner and do not leave it until they convert the whole amount.

In fact, there must be some established patterns of converting large sums. The angle depends on how quickly the task is to convert. The bigger the angle, the faster the conversion, but not at a very favourable rate. Sharper the angle, relatively long conversions, but better prices.

hrenfx = mais_ ?

There must be some explanation for such situations:

Apparently, it is true that bigwigs make deals with linear objectives.

Exactly twenty-four hours ago, the same player seems to have acted, but in the opposite direction:

The thick red line shows (hypothetically) roughly where the big play started. Whether or not it is important for the further price move is hard to say.

P.S. The crowd can't be conspiring. It looks very much like one player's tune.

P.P.S. So the guys came to work at their European bank or fund and started doing such "micro-interventions" before their lunch.

We look at which currencies are in play:

It is perfectly clear that it is AUDUSD and EURUSD. And that this is a targeted play, as there is nothing going on in the other symbols. Looking at EURAUD:

Flat. I.e. it turns out that the guys came to work and decided to sell decent amounts of EUR and AUD.

And a day ago there was only EUR buying on the strong movement in EURUSD:

Reason: