Is it possible to create your own tool with a generated random price wander chart consisting of minute bars on the MT4 chart? - page 4

hrenfx:
From a set of such unnamed characters, "majors" can be distinguished.

Try it:)

Files:
s.zip  1242 kb

denis_orlov:

you're all perverts!

pessimist:)

Integer:

dead some ), no human feelings in them, not a single tick suffered by traders, not a single moose punched on them, machine ))

hrenfx:
From a set of such nameless symbols, "majors" can be distinguished.

me too, allocate too plz :)

http://imglink.ru/pictures/25-10-10/e0e86c2ffdaf4666303e8818ef991766.jpg

ZS: too lazy to add a symbol, so named symbol :D

ZS: too lazy to do it, but if you want to, you can make a word out of ... letters

sanyooooook:
Judging by the fact that the chart is from the beginning of time, and almost at unity I can assume RNDUSD ))

Let's wait, now hrenfx will show us the truth.

Integer:

Let's wait for hrenfx to show us the truth.
He'll start identifying "majors" again ))

now I am finally convinced that currency pair charts = SB. Maybe someone determines the general direction of rates, politics, technique (inter-bar ticks).

I.e. if I trade, then vector directions, and not catching the weather from the sea of intraday, on it only I can :) (after "can", you have to put a smiley face, otherwise you will be punished)

sever30:

now I am finally convinced that currency pair charts = SB. Maybe someone determines the general direction of rates, politics, technique (inter-bar ticks).

I.e. if I trade, then vector directions, and not catching the weather from the sea of intraday, on it only I can :) (after "can", you have to put a smiley face, otherwise you will be punished)

I would like to know these vectors and which one is stronger, bullish or bearish, I am going to look for these vectors from 5 to 3, I will wait for the momentum

What about gaps and snot and other fat tails?

By the way, what's a (real) gapeier and snotter instrument? I need exactly that. Who can tell me from his experience.

Integer:

Everything is there for that. Method:

1. Disconnected the terminal from the network.
  2. Deleted all hst files from history.
  3. Imported the attached history into various financial instruments ("AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD, USDSGD, EURCHF, EURGBP, GBPCHF").
  4. Started Recycle.

There are no zero coefficients (bars). And the min variance (Variance) is also far from zero. So there is no strict linear relationship. So all are "majors". For example, if all 10 stories are independent random walks, then they are all "majors".

If you provided 9 SBs, and the 10th as a "mix" of the other 9 (For example, S1 * S2 / S3 *S4 / S5 / S6 / S7 * S8 * (S9^0.8236)), then there would be a rigid linear relationship, and Recycle would find 9 "majors" of the 10 stories.

Reason: