Is it possible to create your own tool with a generated random price wander chart consisting of minute bars on the MT4 chart? - page 3

sever30:

We need a random number generator forming the size of a minute candle (high/low) and its direction (bullish/bearish).

I apologise if the question is blunt, I just can't get any certainty in the answers...

A random number generator is obviously not suitable for generating ticks. You need a non-stationary random process.

But to avoid unnecessary manipulations it is better to get real ticks or at least generate them with a tester.

We are reinventing the wheel when it was invented a long time ago. There are very realistic SB models, like GARCH. They are even built into mathematical packages like MatLab. As far as I know GARCH takes volatility from real instruments, i.e. it is the right approach.

should we reinvent the wheel? mt4 strategy tester generates ticks quite well, in the folder C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\tester\history there is file EURUSD60_0.fxt, if we open it in MT4 (file-autonomously open chart), we will see: http://imglink.ru/pictures/24-10-10/b2f76a0f7e0c6926db0a748880718ebc.jpg

Take your data or a non-standard TF, substitute it for the historical data in the folders and run the strategy tester and write the tester's tick data - minimum effort

Vladimir wants minutes, not tics...

jartmailru:
Vdadimir wants minutes, not tics...

What difference does it make? I'm just suggesting to use ticks generator from mt4, and how to add up these ticks is his own business

you're all perverts!

market randomness is not enough, we need to add more randomness, based on real data with random increments in a random range... to see how hopelessly unpredictable and random everything is

and no one will ask what it's all about, and really, who cares... ))))

there's a fellow here who posted an Excel spreadsheet with a program that draws random graphs... I almost got hysterical - it had all those beautiful shapes they teach you in TA, and I traded it myself...

there is no, there is no information in the chart, no more than in the random, it does not prevent sometimes earnings, because living people react to the chart, but it also does not save from losses, because the reactions are not always adequate ... in short, ahtung... I'm going to bed.

Guess what the symbol is? :)

like this, it's a bit of a rewrite of the equivolume charts code

в

//------ вносим случайность в тики      
        bid = MathSin(Bid)+MathPow(MathCos(Bid),2);
        tb = TicksInBar + MathRand()/1000;
//--------------------------------------        

model what you need, for example you can take bid =iClose("USDCHF",0,0)+iClose("USDCAD",0,0)-iClose("NZDUSD",0,0); and their combinations

open: File --> open standalone --> !barEURUSD,M1

Files:

Integer:

From a set of such nameless symbols, "majors" can be distinguished.

Integer:

Judging by the fact that the chart is from the beginning of time, and almost at unity I can assume RNDUSD ))
Reason: