How to turn an account from deficit to surplus - page 3

Well, here is another branch on the forum with forecasts, there is a branch with not a single losing trade and now there is a branch with not a single profitable trade!

HOORAY! HOORAY! Comrades..........

))))))

alex12:

Is it possible to create an EA - which, after 90 losing trades, will turn the account into a profit?

Or - how can we turn 90 losing trades into a profit?

alex12, - did your EA really make 90 losing trades in a row (question without irony)?

If so, - tell us the algorithm of its work in a nutshell.

leonid553:

alex12, - did your Expert Advisor really make 90 losing trades in a row (question without irony)?

If it did, then tell us the essence of its algorithm in a nutshell.

Take - 1000 pips, stop - 10 pips

IgorM:

Well, here is another branch on the forum with forecasts, there is a branch with not a single losing trade and now there is a branch with not a single profitable trade!

HOORAY! HOORAY! Comrades..........

))))))

Is this the way to do it...?

RomanS:

Where did you get so many disadvantages?

You should reconsider your TS and do the opposite, which is a logical answer.

Here you will not find answers, most likely you will be laughed at here.
But there will be no help here, I have checked, NO ONE has helped, they just laughed, and that's it......

ogoe:

You will not find answers here, most likely you will be laughed at.
But help will not be here, I checked, no one will help, they just laughed, and that's all.......

They said if you want money, go work with your hands and no information, it gives the impression that there are no people here but moral freaks!!!

ogoe:

You will not find any answers here, most likely you will be laughed at.
But help will not be here for sure, I checked, NO ONE helped, they just laughed, and that's it......

yes, the laughs will be guaranteed:

ogoe:

Who can tell you, or share your assistant, who can make 50,000 rubles per month from 5000?

What's the question, what's the answer... including in this "Friday" thread.

ogoe:

They said you want money, go to work with your hands, and no information, I got the impression that there are no people here but moral freaks!!!

You should learn to ask the right questions and not try to ask for money... Money needs results, to make it clear that you have made an effort, and your ego perceives the answers as an insult to your personality and not as a reason to act.

ogoe:

Who can suggest or share a helper who can make 50,000,000 a month from 5,000,000 roubles?

So you want to give a printing press as a gift? ...That's 1000% a month - ...then can't you just give away your real estate as an example?

1. "Don't tell your wife where I make my money."

2. Wow, I made 20 quid in 10 minutes, cool! That's easy.

3. Yeah... It's a bit of bad luck today. I'll fill up tomorrow.

4. Wrong again... Yeah, I don't know what I'm counting on. We need to be clear.

5. Yay! I'm a superbrain, I found something on the Internet! I'm the chosen one, now I'm gonna make money! Turns out you can put in a program and not touch anything! Now I know how smart people make money on the stock market!

6. Hmm... I found a forum, no one wants to share, they call me names... It's just a program, what are you people doing? I'm not taking from you...

Reason: