Martingale: the maximum possible chain of continuous losses/profits - page 10

maxfade:

if you run this test many times, the maximum possible series length will slowly tend towards 1000000

many times means 1000 years?

sever30:

The indicators are a step backwards.

No way. Have you tried the hare indicator?

Mischek:

No way. Have you tried the hare indicator?

is to take out the rest of the depo and go to a beer bar?

Tantrik:
You are right. This saying says that every time you enter a forest you may meet a bear. They use martin secretly, but they do it on the pumas.

In PAMMs they only use it to fool people. In PAMM and in general when managing other people's money, martin is profitable for a trader (not for investors).

But, accordingly, who is not a fool, at any sign of martin understands what it smells and stay away from this PAMM.

In general, martin is the word "fools", "fool", "fool". In different combinations.

sever30:

is to take out the rest of the depot and go to a beer bar?
Files:
19316140.zip  6 kb

sever30:

many times that's 1,000 years?

I was trying to explain to you the mechanism why in forex it's not 1000 years according to the maths, but much earlier.

Roughly speaking, if bears fed on humans, they would be seen more often.

--

Moose, they're carnivores.

gip:

In PAMMs they only fool people. In PAMMs and in general when managing other people's money martin profitable trader (not depositors).

But, accordingly, who is not a fool, at any sign of martin understands what it smells and stay away from this PAMM.

In general, martin is the word "fools", "fool", "fool". In different combinations.

Or this combination - 2 PAMM positions in different directions for the entire depo - after 1-2 months the growth of 300% on one account. Hello, my dear investors - they gave up the money and turned on the martin. (and you don't need to be a trader)

Phew... The topic was killed, not a single post on the substance of the question... I understand your skepticism and pessimism about martin, the topic is not like: i want to use martin, what do you advise.

i can't help you, i just want to be sure i will get it right.

i messaged him in his personal message no answer yet, maybe he won't show up at all?

sever30:

I've messaged him in his personal message, no reply yet, maybe he won't show up at all?

He was on the fifth not long ago.

gip:

I was trying to explain to you the mechanism of why in forex it's not 1000 years according to the maths, but much earlier.

Roughly speaking, if bears fed on humans, they would be seen more often.

--

Moose, they're carnivores.

Thank you, I remember trying...
Reason: