Martingale: the maximum possible chain of continuous losses/profits

For example, roulette, always bet on black, what is the possible maximum length of the series of losses / profits may fall in a series of bets, for example, 1 000 000?

There is a calculator from Meta Driver, but there are some restrictions when calculating the chains, or maybe my hands are wrong...

It turns out that for maximal series there are about 13-15 continuous losses/profits ?

Files:

sever30:

For example roulette, always bet on black, what is the possible maximum length of a series of losses / profits may fall in a series of bets, eg 1 000 000?

There is a calculator from Meta Driver, but there are some restrictions when calculating the chains, or maybe my hands are wrong...

It turns out that the maximum series has about 13-15 continuous losses/profits

Volodya, quit that nasty thing (martin) wash your hands and never touch it again, it eats up all your time

Mischek:

Volodya, drop that filth (martin) wash your hands and never touch it again, it will eat up all your time

Mikhail, I'm getting pretty good at this, seriously... and I'll see this hopeless case through to a victorious end :)

Mischek:

Volodya, drop that filth (martin) wash your hands and never touch it again, it will eat up all your time
... and money.

... and nerves )

sever30:

Michael, I'm getting pretty good at this, seriously... And I'm going to take this hopeless case to a victorious end:)

It really is possible to make money on a martin. The problem is that a series of losses can start at any time and it is impossible to predict in advance. In essence, martin is folding up losses and carrying them forward into the future. But that doesn't make them go anywhere. Unless you make a bit of money, risking the entire depot and stopping in time.

and the brain...

Do you guys think I don't know what I'm dealing with? I do, and I do.

A soldier who does not dream of being a general is a bad soldier.

Grail based on martin :)) fun though...

RomanS:
Grail based on martin :)) funny though...

he who laughs last laughs...

sever30:

Do you guys think I don't know what I'm dealing with? I do, and I'm well aware of it. My system for combating martin and taking advantage of its "weaknesses" for profit will be unparalleled. The goal is not a profitable Expert Advisor, but a grail.

P.S. ... What big words.

Not a good soldier who does not dream to be a general.

To go against the trend - but at the end of the trend. At least 3 times the margin. And there will be your V.raal...., and no need for lemons in the account...

I've got a spreadsheet already calculated - but it's my own fault I went to the 2 steamers. (I have an already calculated spreadsheet from Word. I lost one time, but it was my fault I entered two pairs and at a loss of 60% I closed before 1 day....)

Reason: