Do you need the names of financial instruments to fully analyse and trade? - page 3

hrenfx:

What do the names of financial instruments (other than FAs) give you that their price history cannot? -Nothing!

Not really. The price history does not contain all the information. And it's not about FA here.

hrenfx:

Recycle does all this easily. The example in its description where a cross is added to the majors is illustrative in this regard.

You are forcing this retsaicle of yours so hard that I had to look into it. Complete disappointment. Several purely mathematical errors as well as a host of conceptual errors have been made.

And generally speaking, the whole thing is beginning to look like dishonest advertising.

Mathemat:
Interesting topic, never seen that before...
What's interesting about it? That it's a twisted form of flair, with some kind of near-mathematical nonsense?

HideYourRichess:

Not really. The price history does not contain all the information. And it's not about FA here.

Give an example.

... had to have a look in there. Complete disappointment. Several purely mathematical errors as well as a host of conceptual errors were made.

Please be specific about the mistakes. I would not like to continue to think wrongly.

Well, such as these. You say that you can unambiguously single out a group of majors. On the other hand, elsewhere you write that this separation is ambiguous: one group may be for the common currency USD, and another for, say, JPY. This is no longer a group of majors, but something like the basis of the system.

Mathemat:
Well, such as these. You say you can unambiguously identify a group of majors. On the other hand, elsewhere you write that this separation is ambiguous: one group may be for the common currency USD, and another for, say, JPY. This is no longer a group of majors, but something like the basis of the system.

Where does the highlighting come from?

About the majors I wrote:

Is it possible to find majors among unnamed fin. instruments. Of course you can - and it's elementary again. Since majors are a non-permanent linear relationship between each other.

hrenfx:

majors are a non-permanent linear relationship between each other.

And what is the linear relationship between the majors? The answer 'impermanent' is not suggested.

goldtrader:
And what is the linear relationship between majors? The answer "impermanent" is not suggested.

The linear relationship between pairs of BPs is characterised by QC. Find linear connections between triples, fours, etc. BP the QC is unable to do so.

The method of finding a linear relationship between many financial instruments at once has been described. At least look at the video where you can see how the linear relationship of the majors change.

hrenfx:

The linear relationship between pairs of BPs is characterised by QC. Find linear connections between triples, fours, etc. BPs the QC is unable to do so.

The method of finding a linear relationship between many financial instruments at once has been described. At least look at the video, where you can see how the linear relationship of the majors changes.

You can talk about a linear relationship of BPs only when |KK|=1. Have you achieved such results?

If there were a linear relationship between a pair of majors, then the price of a cross made up of these majors would be constant.

Weird forex and this forum with its corresponding topics (suits him). Anything can happen in forex... and any trade can be profitable. "If it wasn't for the name of the instrument, I would have been - I read the news and changed my mind... (it was the euro)

goldtrader:
You can only talk about a linear BP relationship when |KK|=1. Have you achieved these results?
Several times I said that linear connection of two BPs is characterized by CC, which does not have to be one at all. Write specifically what don't you understand? And if you disagree with something, please justify it.